G-mod, CS models?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I went to go play G-mod yesterday and said "There's probally a **** load of updates since Gmod 5". I updated and I see Counter-strike rag dolls. Anyone know how to actually get the CS models in G-mod? Or is it not possible? D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean? Garry's Mod v.3b lets you.... o_o"

Best answers
I have been trying to figure it out as well, 8.3b does not seem to have them nor the Counter-Strike maps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, i press Q and i look around the menu in 8.3b, and i dont see CS models anywhere D:

edit: seeing the post above me, they do have CS maps, just goto options or something, and you gotta check it.

Best answers
Was not there. Garry's mod forums are down and his Wikipedia site does not say much...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
v8.3b = Press Q, in the drop down list on the top left go under Counter-Strike, BAM.

Best answers
Does not work; I do not see anything that says Counter-Strike.

Let me ask this first since I have a hunch, does this work only in single-player or multi-player? (For the Counter-Strike ragdolls and maps)

Best answers
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I do not have that option under the drop-down menu, I guess I should reinstall Gmod.

Best answers
Yes. I reinstalled it with the same results. I looked through the console with the -dev command line added and it does not look like nothing had a problem loading. Maybe I should reinstall Half-Life 2?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't think so

It should be the very top option. Right above characters. Just load up the normal gm_construct.

Open up your spawn menu thingy and click the drop down menu and take a screenie (F5)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to main menu, select mod manager, and see if the csmod is activated,(enabled) if not...enable it, restart gmod and it should work

and i suggest that you guys get GMODPLUS :p adds alot of cool stuff

Best answers
Dang... Lol. I have been trying to figure out what it is but I disregarded it. Heh, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom