G-Max Modeling Tutorial Video

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just finished with the actual tutorial, I just need to put it in avi. format, and I'll put it on the forums tomorrow. It should help even the noobiest noobie ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
I just finished with the actual tutorial, I just need to put it in avi. format, and I'll put it on the forums tomorrow. It should help even the noobiest noobie ;)
Thank you SOOOO much. How far into detail does this guild take us?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is SO helpful. Staring at this post has already made me a better modeler!

Seriously. Wait until you finish it before you post about it. It's the most sensible thing to do you know...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CM said:
This thread is SO helpful. Staring at this post has already made me a better modeler!

Seriously. Wait until you finish it before you post about it. It's the most sensible thing to do you know...
How about you shut up. Thanks. It doesn't really matter, does it? I spent like 3 hours doing this stupid tutorial so you guys can use it. And it looks like the avi isn't working, So I will have to do something else. I was going to have it up by this morning, but things don't always work out in the best ways.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
How about you shut up. Thanks. It doesn't really matter, does it? I spent like 3 hours doing this stupid tutorial so you guys can use it. And it looks like the avi isn't working, So I will have to do something else. I was going to have it up by this morning, but things don't always work out in the best ways.

and how about you have some respect for your betters. especially when he is right.

think about what you just said "i was hoping to have the video up by.... whenever" but youve run into trouble, and now you cant get it up. so the thread is useless. hes right. you should have waited till it was done.

think very carefully about how you respond to anyone in future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
and how about you have some respect for your betters. especially when he is right.

think about what you just said "i was hoping to have the video up by.... whenever" but youve run into trouble, and now you cant get it up. so the thread is useless. hes right. you should have waited till it was done.

think very carefully about how you respond to anyone in future.
It is my project, therefore I can send in my tutorial whenever I want. People always do that... I am just letting them know that a tutorial is on the way, I am not going to PM everyone saying so. I don't know what your problems are, I am doing this to help out in the community and all I get is flak for it.

And the thread would only be useless if maybe I said "Actually I am cancelling the tutorial, forget it" but I am still doing it...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your missing the point -_-

and no, not a lot of people do it. when someone says "im making a tutorial" they usually post what theyve done so far, and then work on it from there. this case is different, because you actually should have waited. at the moment this thread has nothing but spam for contents, because no one can even criticise, or comment on the content of the video, because there is no video.

hence, chris is right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
your missing the point -_-

and no, not a lot of people do it. when someone says "im making a tutorial" they usually post what theyve done so far, and then work on it from there. this case is different, because you actually should have waited. at the moment this thread has nothing but spam for contents, because no one can even criticise, or comment on the content of the video, because there is no video.

hence, chris is right.
Ok then, Mr. Moderator. If it is nothing but spam, close it. I'll PM the tutorial to the people who really need it and who are grateful.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once again growler, your missing the point.

my point wasnt to say "you should pm everyone who "deserves" it" (which is based on your own opinion). my point was that you should have waited until you had something to show. otherwise you can expect such comments as chris's and at the end of the day, you replying to him telling him to shut up. puts YOU in the wrong, not him. hes well within his rights to post what he did, because thats what he sees.

im not closing the thread, but for gods sake, shape up and stop backchatting people. im sick of having to deal with your bull**** all the damn time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom