G max - 3ds max

Best answers
would 3ds max tutorials work for g max because i cant find any g max tutorials and the ones i downloaded they dont help me so i was just wondering if i could us 3ds max tutorials for g max

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some 3dsm tuts would work for gmax, but not all of em,

gmax is in essence a barebones version of 3dsm, so some tools used in said tutorials may not be present in gmax, youd have to wing it when it came to that point

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, somtimes allot of Modifiers and wierd ways are used to make stuff so. Chances are G-Max wont have the same stuff.

Best answers
could someone post me some gmax tuts plz because ive looked alot of place but i cant find any there all the same ones the ones you find on discreet so if you anyone finds some plz post them

Best answers
i'm using this one http://www.vmbollig.de/msts/tut_en/ i dunno if this is from discreet because i didn't see the one on discreet... anyway i hope this one is good enough... it's weird but i read that it's not for win xp but it did install and i can use it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just use google to find what you need... www.google.com

ex. seach: low gmax low poly tutorial

or somthing like that if you want to learn how to model low poly n such.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for trying to help. but at the same time, try not to revive topics that are apparently dead :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what? wheres teh fat lady :p

Anywayz sorry man... But it seemed not dead to me... and he still wanted help...

Sorry though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha dont worry, im just saying, look at the date of the last reply, its over 2 weeks ago :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom