Fuuuu-Sion-Haaaaa

DMW

Best answers
Hmmmm this is a wacky idea there are two fusion earings hidden on a map when a player gets both he gets a fusion like if you use goku you get vegeto and vegeta you get gogeta or vise versa to make it dif but anyway you dont fuse with other players just with a set character according to whom you are using.When a play picks one up he keeps it til he dies then he drops it, also make them hard to fined and random on any map no matter how many times you play.What do you think???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmm this sure is a wacky idea. One that i'm against. Fusion would be overpowered, and Goku and Vegeta are good enough as they are, this would put them above the other characters. Plus it makes no sense at all.

Best answers
no way....unbalaces the game verry much....lets say the joo are a Trunks in the GOOD side...and lets say in the Evil side joo have goku and vegeta....they both found the earings......so joo get trunks 700.000 PL Vs Vegetto 10.000.000 PL and Gogeta 10.000.00 PL....do joo have a chance??Hell no....they fire a special attack boom joo dead X-D....have joo thinked what would joo do in that situation....jo would say that ESF is verry Bad....so that is why they are not puttin fusion so that the game would be balanced and everybody could enjoy it.....next time read the stickey....and if joo read em and if the team sad no Fusion...NO FUSION......

Best answers
DMW said:
Hmmmm this is a wacky idea there are two fusion earings hidden on a map when a player gets both he gets a fusion like if you use goku you get vegeto and vegeta you get gogeta or vise versa to make it dif but anyway you dont fuse with other players just with a set character according to whom you are using.When a play picks one up he keeps it til he dies then he drops it, also make them hard to fined and random on any map no matter how many times you play.What do you think???
Now I don't like this idea, but if some reason then put it in 1.3, this is how it could go, how about if you found the earings, you would get to pick Gogeta or Vegetto, like say i'm Goku and I found the earings, then a thing would pop up saying, which fusion do you want, and the list would have Vegetto and Gogeta, and you pick one, this goes for Goku and Vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would also be impossible to include without unbalancing the game:

Fusion gives a great boost to stats = unbalances game, everyone would play as Goku and Vegeta and hunt down the earrings.

Fusion gives a small boost to stats = nobody would bother with them, so it would be pointless to include. Not to mention untrue to the show.

There's also two other small points:

1. Sticky says no fusion, as do the team that set it.
2. They said no movie content, so no Gogeta.

Best answers
I wouldn't like it anyway, but here's another bad thing about this idea, it would end up being like EVM, in EVM, everyone goes hunting for Dragon Balls and overpowers there selves, in this idea, everyone goes hunting for earings and overpowers there selves, now NONE of us want 1.3 to be like EVM do we?

Best answers
DMW said:
there are two fusion earings hidden on a map when a player gets both he gets a fusion
Do you guys not read the hole thing this means any characture theroretical fusions like: gohan and trunks, frieza and cell ect.

I think thats really sketchy and sence im teh guy that knows about acuracy. :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: it's a theory

Best answers
I don't think you can choose between Gogeta or Vegetto. If I recall correctly, Fusion Dance puts Goku into dominant control (thus Gogeta) and vice versa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gogeta isnt movie content? i thought he was in the buu saga

Best answers
you got it backward Vegeto is from just befour Kid Buu and Gogeta is in movie 12.

they make references to things in the movies in teh show so I think its really really dumb that no movie content is in.
(Bad guys I don't care about but there are some sweet attacks. (Also the esf team contridicts them selfs by having movie sounds in esf))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jack Winklebean said:
I don't think you can choose between Gogeta or Vegetto. If I recall correctly, Fusion Dance puts Goku into dominant control (thus Gogeta) and vice versa
Yeah, Vegitto looked more like Vegeta and was more aggressivley ****y, whereas Gogeta resembled Goku a bit more and was more serious ('GT' aside).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
another threat get's closed cuz somebody didn't read them stikeyz =D
There is no need for you to point out the obvious. Its nothing that you should worry about.

Fusion has been suggested the most out of all the suggestions ever made, lol.
The idea isnt anything new, and its too much work.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom