future Trunks vs Cooler

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I know this is a VS thread again and it soundsstupid to everyone. but i still hope everyone can answer my confusion.

what if Future Trunks and Final Cooler fight against each other.

who would be the strongest.(who would win!?)

PS: kinda noob in this type of thread.....

Best answers
future trunks from when?

if we go by the assumption that cyborg frieza is stronger than 100% form four frieza id say future trunks would win coz hes a super saiyan and wen goku fights final cooler he turns super saiyan then blows his ass up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deja Vu. Someone else started a topic just like this a year ago, and didn't specify whether Trunks was base or Super Saiyan. Trunks would win.

Best answers
I tire of these threads....
Seriously...

On topic: Trunks pwns.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
future trunks from when?
oh...I didnt mention it......it's about the time when trunks in his first arrival and sliced frieza in pieces.

by the way...Trunks would pwn Cooler!!?? the answer is a little bit simple.

maybe....but super saiyan trunks was way weaker than goku/vegeta.....which it could've be hard fight.

Best answers
Goku and Trunks were at the same level when they fought for a few seconds. Goku says it himself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku and Trunks were at the same level when they fought for a few seconds. Goku says it himself.
Trunks Saga:
SS Goku = SS Trunks

Android Saga:
SS Vegeta
SS Goku
SS Trunks

I doubt Trunks trained in his own time, as be probably went to the future only briefly and then returned to the present. He had built up so much hope for Goku (who was also useless during the saga).

Best answers
goku sed sed "wer exactly the same" trunks sed "lets find out" goku blocked all his attacks thus proving they wer in the same league

ALSO may i point out that goku sed at first he cudnt control his transformations

this was the case against cooler if anyone remembers he ddnt transform untill gohan or krillin (cant remember who) got the **** kicked out of them and he went nuts and ****ed him up

when goku was "equal" with trunks he would have been alot stronger than when he faced cooler coz he could transform at will (that takes strength)

the reason he was back on earth BEFORE meeting trunks is simply because it was a movie and they dont fit in anywere specific in the time line

PARTICULARLY the cooler ones

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually metal cooler fits in. The time betwean trunks and android saga ^^

In any case Trunks would win ^^

Best answers
no because vegeta is a super saiyan
and when he shows up and fights #19 everyone is really surprised 2 see him transform

when (if what you say is true) some of them have already seen him transform against metal cooler

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku will instant transmit and win

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom