Future Trunks UPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey guys! I had some time recently so I modeled a box in 3dsm! (OMG no WAY!!! :shocked:) It soon started (with my lil help ;)) to take shape and I decided after a while that I'll make a Trunks from it...
So... I guess many of you (or not so many ;)) are wondering what the heck 'UPL' means... UPL goes for Unlimited Poly Limit, so I can do whatever I want with him :] Well, you all have to know that I'm doing this model for fun and practise...

If you'd like to see first renders they are in Simple Render Thread...

Back to buisness, a few renders:

Coments, crits and anything else welcome...

Oh, right, back is a lil messy, I'll clean it later...

Best answers
well i like it xD!! the poly flow is good, i like that style, i wanna skin it yhyhyyh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make the shoes darker and your good to go.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Polyflow is excellent, but i'm sleepy and probably can't judge well.

Also, seems like theres too many poly's in the 6-pack and the moobs. Could achieve that detail with a skin.

Best answers
Ravven said:
Hey guys! I had some time recently so I modeled a box in 3dsm! (OMG no WAY!!! :shocked:) It soon started (with my lil help ;)) to take shape and I decided after a while that I'll make a Trunks from it...
So... I guess many of you (or not so many ;)) are wondering what the heck 'UPL' means... UPL goes for Unlimited Poly Limit, so I can do whatever I want with him :] Well, you all have to know that I'm doing this model for fun and practise...

If you'd like to see first renders they are in Simple Render Thread...

Back to buisness, a few renders:

Coments, crits and anything else welcome...

Oh, right, back is a lil messy, I'll clean it later...
Good model so far. Keep it up.

Best answers
hey! here's an update! I made arms and shoulders... I made some modification to his ass... but it is still not enough sooooo I'll work on it later...

Ok! here are the pics:

What do ya think??

Discord Member
Best answers
I think the guys from atari will sue your ass and hunt you until they get your hd and delete that trunks:fight: lol
I think its pwnage..............hope i could model like that ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work there.
The torso looks a bit too buff to be trunks.. Trunks is a teenager after all..

Best answers
ShadyD said:
Nice work there.
The torso looks a bit too buff to be trunks.. Trunks is a teenager after all..
Yes I agree. Else a good model.

Best answers
looking great, you will relase it for a game? i luv the folds =0
and who will skin it ^^? tbh you should start skining your self!!! it would be an awsome addition to your skilzzz

Discord Member
Best answers
Correct me if im wrong or he is modeling this one to be an ultra super saiyan??:scared:

Best answers
UPDATE!!

Hey! Here's an update ;) I added to him some clothes (still WIP cuz they need some folds) :] What do ya think??

Oh and yeah I think I have to scale his torso a lil, or this will be his version after leaving the chamber of time ;)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
The model is short.
How do you know? Looks can be deceiving.

Ravven said:
Hey! Here's an update ;) I added to him some clothes (still WIP cuz they need some folds) :] What do ya think??

Oh and yeah I think I have to scale his torso a lil, or this will be his version after leaving the chamber of time ;)
This model is looking incredible, possibly the best Trunks model in my opinion (no offense to those who have modeled Trunks). Keep up the good work!

Best answers
the model looks ok the "polyflow" is pretty bad sry o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I like this model! You said you used finalToon for the edges right? Did you use smoothing groups or something to make it recognize the pecs and abs correctly? I always have trouble with that. Well, other than Booler I don't see much criticism on your polyflow from anyone here, not even ShadyD.

It surprises me because the polyflow almost matches the one in my model, and I get a lot more crits about it than you have thus far...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not a fan of the polyflow either, the pants look rather messy in my opinion, folds are a tad unorginized.
I think he's pants are a bit too baggy too, Trunks didnt wear a gi or anything, just normal pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom