Future Releases Q (& hopefully A)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
ok goku does the kamehameha differently in one ep does that mean that from then on kamehameha is always done like that?

nope it doesnt

it was a ball that one time not two times not three times only once which does not mean that is always how it is done
Well if this mod were following "The-Series". They would make it
a ball. Cause it was only a beam in Super Butouden 2/3 & History of Trunks.

Originally posted by SSJ_Strange
watch that episode again. trunks hit Frieza with the ball. Trunks comes in and slices him and then uses another a energy beam to burn the slashed pieces of Frieza.
He doesn't really HIT him with the beam, he uses it as a distraction.
to chop frieeza into tiny icecubes :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
sorry hitokiri i felt like makin a lame joke...all i need is a rimshot

Best answers
I remember in Free the Future where Trunks hits Cell with the beam finishing buster, ( i put it in a few of my music videos) it would be great if finishing buster were a beam, psing against a kamehameha wave with burning attack, or generic beam is pointless (without a ten mill. advantage), and the ball fininshing buster is too small and fires a little off target now and then, and usually misses what u want to ps against, if it were a beam, than Trunks could finnaly get in on some nice psing. just ideas, i do like the ball one.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, this has been solved by Majin Krillin's post titled "Burning Attack/Finishing Buster" (or perhaps reversed?). Check it out.

Edit- Let's get back on topic people.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
im not gonna answer anything unless i get permission

AND OH MY BLOODY GOD BURNING ATTACK IS NOT A FREAKEN BALL ATTACK!!!!!!!! IT NEVER HAS BEEN AND IT NEVER WILL BE!!!!!!!!

exactly the same with finishing buster ITS NOT A DAMN BEAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!;(

Sorry that I am off topic but I have posted this multiple times but i guess Hibiki never looks at it. So please click on the links and learn Hibiki, please.

Burning Attack from episode 105

Burning Attack from the History of Trunks Movie

Finishing Buster from episode 179

I mean in all honesty why would Trunks create a beam attack to distract an opponent when he has to be at one end of the beam. He uses the Burning Attack so he can throw it and attack while they are watching the ball. If it were a beam it just would not work out to his advantage as he would be stuck controlling it.

It would be so nice to see Trunks with a decent attack that he could PS with, and by the looks of the Finishing Buster it is a very powerful beam.

Best answers
I like the finishing Buster as it is. When PSing I use it like the Special Beam Cannon: I fire one directly at the person shooting a Kame at me and they get into a struggle with my ball. then I move off to the side and fire another one at da mo fo while he be PSing with my first one. (hehehe)

Best answers
I would really like to see PS fixed in the future so when you PS and you win you 1. don't take out the whole map, and 2. you don't take out yourself. Yes! I won. No! i died.

Best answers
actually i like the whole map blowin up thing. The whole putting energy into the beam so the blast gets bigger is kinda a cool option. I dunno, just my opinion

Best answers
Originally posted by Particle-man
I like the finishing Buster as it is. When PSing I use it like the Special Beam Cannon: I fire one directly at the person shooting a Kame at me and they get into a struggle with my ball. then I move off to the side and fire another one at da mo fo while he be PSing with my first one. (hehehe)
Aren't they going to make it so that you can't be hurt in a ps or a bs? Besides, the FB's really inaccurate. When someone fired it directly at me once, it went through my shoulder without connecting...it needs refining.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arg, where are the moderator responses? All these good questions and nobody to answer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom