Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
after hours of searching i finally found some googd pics of him. i guess all of his hair stands up. ill fix that asap

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
While ssj 4 gogetenks works on the model, I think we should work on a sound pack. Here is what I posted on my last post:

It would be cool if we could get a few sounds in the pack. In the History of Trunks, he doesn't use the Kamehameha or the Masenko-ha, so those are out. However, he does use the energy shield. He says "energy shield"(makes sense). Another cool sound in the video would be for the short transformation. He says "Not one victim will go unacounted for. Not one!"(then u hear him scream and power up). I downloaded the video on Kazaa. The only problem is that I don't know how to record them from the video.

Do anyone have any ideas?

P.S. Keep up the good work ssj 4 gogetenks!!!:)

Best answers
i made anothe pair of bangs. please tell me which ones u like better. im not very satisfied with the ssj hair though so i might do that over.

Best answers
Looks Cool. Althoe the rest of the body i have seen before i have no idea who made it, i even have it, but what you did with it is cool Good job!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've tryed re-edit the hair of this model, to my oppinion the hair looks good in the re-editted version but I have one color problem, when I raise the hair a little higher one side goes gray and I can not find not the option to alter the color of this part of the skin, I tryed giving it color but it won't change... Might someone know how I an change the gray peace in the hair ? Cause when the color is right I think the hair will look much better.

Greetz,

Snake D

P.s: A preview of this problem / model can be found on: Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf/screenshots/gohan01.jpg

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The hair is good. I just think that it should be a little longer.

Good Job!:)

Best answers
heres an update i redid the hair and the bangs. theyre curled like the reference pic. tell me which hair u like better this one or the one above.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, hes way to buff, his hair is to short, and bd sucks >_<

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think it is much better(the most recent). The only thing, in the first pic, the hair looks like the right side is higher than the middle. Once you even it out, just make it all a little longer.

Aside from that, the hair is great.

P.S. The last thing is the straps and the longer sleeves. I am sure you are aware of that already, but i just wanted to remind you.:)

Best answers
hers an update as u can tell in the picture with the belt the skin is not very good i tryed to skin it hundreds of times but it just doesn't turn out right.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It looks really good!:) The only problem is now I want it even more:cry: .

Keep it up!:]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok... yeah the hair is still to short... I know now how to edit the hair color... I'll try mine and send a picture of it !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
It looks like he lost a fight with a lawn mower... no offence intended...

Ninety posts! Yea!

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
How is the model going? Could you maybe post a picture of the progress?

Keep up the good work.:)

Best answers
Hmm...I think I know, the three little "curls" in the front, they aren't big enough, they should be wider. But that's just my oppinion.^_^

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
ssj 4 gogetenks, PLEASE give us an update on the model.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom