Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Just one thing future gohan had longer shirt sleaves than regular, look at McVries sig
That's right. I thought something was different about the cloths. Another thing I just noticed was that in my sig, at the waist he has 2 straps coming down in the front.

ssj 4 gogetenks, would you be able to make the sleeves longer and make the straps? If not, don't worry about it. I just can't wait for the model:)

Best answers
i can make the sleeves longer and the straps ok im at school in the library so i cant type much

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
ssj 4 gogetenks, I just found a very similar if not the same exact Mystic Gohan model NON-battle damaged. Here is the link: NON-Battle Damaged Mystic Gohan

It comes with 2 models, 1 with black hair and the other with yellow hair. It would be spectacular if you could make a pack with the battle damaged and non battle damaged(8 models in all). I know that you can do it though.:)

Tell me what you think.

Best answers
In the film his hair was short but not that short LOL skin head haha :D Nice edit any way m8 keep it up :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like it very much... but yes the hair might wanna stick up a little more !

Best answers
You should fix up the belt a bit it looks terribly fake

Best answers
ssj

His ssj hair changed completely from his old black mini-goku haircut. When he turned ssj he grew two short bangs in the front and his hair grew a bit more spikier in the back, It's not long but I used ot have a model that had the perfect ssj mirai gohan hair on it. I lost it though -_-;;. But check out a few reference pics of his ssj form.

Best answers
i would love a future gohan/adult gohan but not battle damaged i hate that... DANG COOL MODEL thanks for finding Mcvries dang cant find delete button/...

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i would love a future gohan/adult gohan but not battle damaged i hate that... DANG COOL MODEL thanks for finding Mcvries dang cant find delete button/...
No Prob.

ssj 4 gogetenks, here is a reference pic for ssj future gohan, just in case you dont have 1.

(It's not the greatest since the top of his hair is cut off. Atleast it will give you an idea.)

Also, it would be cool if we could get a few sounds in the pack(maybe like 1or2). In the History of Trunks, he doesn't use the Kamehameha or the Masenko-ha, so those are out. However, he does use the energy shield. He says "energy shield"(I know none of you would have ever guessed that:p ). Another cool sound in the video would be for the short transformation. He says "Not one victim will go unacounted for. Not one!(then u hear him scream and power up). I downloaded the video so i looked for what sounds would be good for ESF. The only problem is that I don't know how to record them from the video. PM me if you either know how.

Sorry about the mouthful.:)

Best answers
hers an update on his ssj hair. but theres something weird about it but i can't figure it out.

edit** hers an update tell me which hair looks better.

Best answers
update

hers a pic of him ssj with one arm edit i know the belts isn't on him i keep on forgetting to put it on him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make the hair longer, its too short, look at the pic

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair is way too spiky. If you look at the picture, it's smooth in the back, and he has his "spiky curls" up in the front. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom