Best answers
I'll just use this thread for my sigs....nothing else.

Best answers
nice but cut down on the purple
great job :)

Retired
Best answers
looks nice, very pro m8. I should make some moving sigz once when I have time ;)

Best answers
Futile can you make 1 ?!? 4 me ??? when its ok i will send the info in PM

Best answers
Sure but not right now....I'm currently a little busy. I'll let you know when I have time though...shouldn't be too long.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe I like the purple sig ^.^
Looks very nice, good use of the border too!

Best answers
Originally posted by Futile
Sure but not right now....I'm currently a little busy. I'll let you know when I have time though...shouldn't be too long.
Thx , just send me a PM :):fight:

Best answers
I don't like the border, it crowds the image too much. I also think that the text is a little too muddy, the font seems to run together at that size and letterspacing. The animation is well done, not to my taste, but interesting. The circle around "Futile" looks like it's off-center. I like the background, and I don't think there's anything wrong with purple. The cutouts are pretty good too. I think you have border issues though.

Best answers
Originally posted by MrDomino
I don't like the border, it crowds the image too much. I also think that the text is a little too muddy, the font seems to run together at that size and letterspacing. The animation is well done, not to my taste, but interesting. The circle around "Futile" looks like it's off-center. I like the background, and I don't think there's anything wrong with purple. The cutouts are pretty good too. I think you have border issues though.
....You're just not a border type of guy :S . Actually the circle was intended to be offcenter with the text. I agree with the text but I just never seemed to care enough to change it and make it better :/

....I'm going to knock you out, stuff you in a dog cage, and send you to Alaska if you don't start enjoying the border right this second :\

Thanks for the comments .:D

Best answers
:shocked: Thats awesome! What did you use to make the background? Cause thats one tight background you have there. And thers nothing wrong with purple ;/. And the border? I see no problems. Cutouts good. Nice stuff.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I figured you used netfirms too.... :D They're down right now.

Best answers
Futile ? =) when you gonna make my sig ?!?

nick db.goten
clan : dragonball crew

Characters : Goten , gotenks , Trunks
Collors : red , yellow , purple

Best answers
I didn't mean that it was off center with the text, but rather with the lines in the background. And by border issues I don't mean that you are obsessed with having them, though maybe you are, I mean that you apply them in such a way that they seem apart from the peice. To me your sig does not seem as though it was designed with a border in mind. It looks like you added it as an afterthought. It frames the image in an odd way. You could raise that little section with the text in it and integrate that into the border, maybe then there would be a little more flow. I would also suggest changing the pic a little, it was framed well before the border, after the border it looks uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom