Fusions

Best answers
I Was Thinking On A Internet Server Where Humans And Bots Are Playing ,What About The Human Can fuse with a bot,dunno how they would do it but theres an Idea to think about

FUSION
FUSION DANCE
EARRRINGS

All these could be considered.
i Really Hope They Do USSJ Because SSJ2 isnt Much Differen From SSJ It Looks More Or Less the same and its just stronger and faster.they should do SSJ2 but i think they should consider USSj alot More.

Retired
Best answers
well USSJ is a big difference.....NOT. only more musculair. but SSJ2 has lightning when you have your aura "on" and the hair get's much more erect.

Vassago

V
Fusions are something that would be really interesting. I'm not sure about the "bot" thing though. Maybe at a certain PL, you can fuse with a team mate, and each of you get 30 seconds of control time over the char, with massive increases to speed and power?

I dunno. It's something that sounds interesting, so I'll bring it up in the next meeting.

Best answers
Ok Thanx Vessago For Taking Note . PS Can Anyone From The Team Plz Check The Characters InA later Beta Poll Thread That I Done In A Few Days.Youll Be Able 2 c What characters Fans Most Want To See In later Beta's

Best answers
well guys, in case u didnt know the esf team has talked about fusions plenty and there wont be any

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom