Fusions....

Best answers
Ok, after I saw a post about gotenks and read all the comments and then I read a thing about transformations and read all teh comments, I thought of this:

Trunks and Goten are added into the game as selectable characters.

With transformations; Once u go SSJ (1st trans) as either trunks or goten the next transformation should be that it shows goten OR trunks start doing the fusion dance (Ex: You are trunks. You are ssj and u reach ur PL to go onto next transofrmation. When you press the transform button, a goten model appears next to you, u turn off SSJ and and fuse. Next trans would be SSJ gotenks)

Same with vegeta and goku. If u think about it, it doesnt seem too complicated.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard this before. It has been brought up already. It would be an acceptable idea if they added in Goten and Trunks, but there's no word on that yet. Considering how his transformations work, Gotenks may as well be a selectable character by himself though.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me head hurts from how many times this has been brought up.

Fusion is just too difficult of an idea. There is no need for it. Might as well just add fusion characters, like Gotenks and Vegetto.

I know they had this idea in BFP but it wasnt all that great.

Best answers
THERE WILL BE NO FUSION IN ESF! THERE WILL BE NO FUSION IN ESF! THERE WILL BE NO FUSION IN ESF! THERE WILL BE NO FUSION IN ESF! THERE WILL BE NO FUSION IN ESF! THERE WILL BE NO FUSION IN ESF! THERE WILL BE NO FUSION IN ESF! THERE WILL BE NO FUSION IN ESF!

Btw: THERE WILL BE NO FUSION IN ESF!

Best answers
i knew u guys wouldnt understand it correctly.

Im not saying that they fuse, im saying that if they add goten and/ or trunks, and they add more levels of transformation, one of, lets say, gotens transformations would be he turns into gotenks, but the animation for it would be goten and trunks fusing. Im not talking about wat the other guy was where theere are two players and you can choose to fuse. all im saying is if they add 1 or more new transformation levels and they add goten and/or trunks (maybe both or just one because we already have old trunks) then one of them can transform into gotenks. but if there arent more than 1 transforamtions then make gotenks a character i guess

Best answers
If they are going to add Gotenks, it would be just him. Nobody wants Chibi Goku (Goten) or Chibi Trunks, becuz they are the same as their predecessors..

Best answers
Actually chibi Trunks is not the same as mirai Trunks. Chibi Trunks' attacks are different and the same goes for chibi Goten. His attacks are different from Goku's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been suggested so many times!!

It's no good, sorry!

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom