Fusions

Best answers
I been reading 1 of the post. I would like a fusion character in it. But wet there is this one flaw the power lvl. they should have alot of fusion character in it. I know you can be kid trunks or goten and when you reach the right amount of pl then you can fuse. the pl will be X by 1.5 and the attacks needs the right amount of pl too. you can go ssj 1 and 3 so there will be more available attacks. it may be cheep with a super ghost kamakazi attack but lets do it like this. SGKA(you know wut im saying) can follow the opponet that you locked as soon as you lock on then it will attack the person. so what the person should do is he can try to fly away, make a turn so the SGKA hit a wall, or shoot it down. since it blows when it touch something you could just fly over a person and the SGKA would hit that person lol.
the galactic donut..... :\ well thats gonna be hard uh :\ :idea: can squeeze the person to death andf trap them in the same time but only lose 1 health per 2 sec they can brake free but thy need to use some ki to brake free. the GD could trap the person in the same time could aslo take forien damage like some one shoot the person who is trapped and hurt them.
that would be cool well to me. im not sure about u.
Now for vegeto you can use vegeta or goku wait........ :\ ;( :confused: hmmm :idea: i got ityou choose a fusin character and then select who to use like if u pick vegeto u pick vegeta or goku but all they have is fusin transformation no wait there #4 is fusin they cant press z or what ever u use to go ssj. the #4 is the fusin but since your using vegeto u must wait for 10 sec then vegeta or goku who ever ur using will throw the portra but the portra will fly slow so ur opponet can destroy it but if u succeed you will be a 1 man army with #4 as kameha or galic and #5 is spirit cannion and #6 is spirit sword. the spirit sword will comesume 1/3 if pl is lower then 30000 1/4 if between 30001-49999 1/5 if 50000 or higher.
the spirit sword is 1 hit ko you can charge and slash in the same time the faster you click the faster u slash the right click is stab but yet it consume alot of ki so careful.
For gogeta you must imput the right signal like up up up down left but its ramdom and u have totaly 10 to put down and have 5.5 sec to put them in. gotenks will be the same. so u start of in ssj and can go ssj2 and 4
ssj u have kameha, or galic who ever u chose andur melee is differ you do that move that u can do in dbz budakai 3 and the #5 is that attack that u throw that thingy. i never got ssj2 gogeta :cry: so lets skip to ssj4 you can use #4 is bigban kamehamea and #5 is 100x BK but takes 5 sec to be ready to shoot and 15 sec to max out. but since you fuse you have totaly 5 min for gogeta and gotenks. best attacks make you unfuse faster. vegeto u fuse forever but need 250000 to go ssj. well i dont memorize the ki lvl so well u get the idea its hard to use fusin worrier.

Best answers
Read Stickies , read threads for goodness sake , people are/have already suggested Gotenks in 1.3 , not fusion itself but JUST Gotenks.
The attacks and transformations have also been talked about.
And FOR GOD SAKES MAN(OR WOMAN) SPACE!! SPACE YOUR WORDS OUT! I got past the first "Paragraph" and lost hope ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom