Fusions 2

Best answers
WHY NOT HAVE FUSION? How bout 2 peeps can fuse, but instead of there bein just 1 person, there r 2 fused peeps

ex.
Goku and Vegeta fuse and make Gogeta. There r 2 Gogeta that can play. HE HE

Best answers
Sonic he's talking about when they do fuse, it would make 2 and each person would get a fused char.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sound like a killer idea but would it be true to the series and also would it be player specific like only letting Goku and Vegeta join or chibi Trunks and Goten join. But Boy would i like to see it added!!

BrunO

Best answers
Nah it Would Be Too Much of An Advantage.Plus There Is Gonna Be Some People WhoW anna Fuse eg Frieza And Trunks What Character Would That make Frietunks.lol.If You Dont This It Would Go Too Much off The Subject Dragonball Z.plus if 2 Firezas Fused Then All They Would Do is Use Disks and keep killin Everyone By Workin Together.

Retired
Best answers
yeah would be cool, but i really wanna believe about this fuse thing, but get real guys, think about it, it will never happen. i don't see any future in the fusing theory.

Best answers
ONLY n00b FAGGOTS WOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT FUZIN 2 FREEZAs. (cough)C U N T BAG(cough). And the fused peeps cant OWN FOREVER, they unfuse after..........5 mins? You can stay fused longer than that, like 10 mins, but if you stay fused to long, you DIE. Pretty cool huh. Ooo, and you BLOW UP. I like explodey stuff. :)

Best answers
just make it so that when they fuse, one person controls the moving and one person controls the attcks, IF that's possible...

Best answers
THAT DEFEATS THE ENTIRE F U C K I N G PURPOSE!!!!Oh Kablano, This is Bardock and SSJ Vegeta, I thought u said u were grounded, when i get grounded I dont get to use computer, EH EH EH EH, look Im Canadian, EH. Sorry, I just had to, couldn't help myself. :)

Vassago

V
Fusion is a hard thing to work with.

If anything, there would NOT be 2 people that come out of the fusion, and it sure as well would not last for 5-7 min.

My thoughts on this are as follows:

You must find the porunga ear rings on the map, then toss one to someone else (only sayjins can fuse). You stay fused for 2 minutes. You get a massive upsurge in power, health and speed. While fused, one person controls for 1 min while the other watches, then the other person controls for 1 min, then they un-fuse. At the end of the fusion, the purunga ear rings dissapear. Only one fusion per map. After the fuse, you keep the PL you obtained from killing people, but your life gets dropped to 20. This would be for balance purposes. It would give someone else the chance to kill you and gain a massive PL.

Even still, I'm not sure how the fusion process would look in the game.

Vassago

V
SSJ Vegeta - don't be an ass. You'll get yourself a one way ticket off this board.

If we do fusions, it will be like I said - it's too unfair otherwise. I said 20 health because that makes for an easy kill. If you go lower, you start to die - which is a little rough. We might make it lower if we decide to do it - maybe you'd have to run and get a sensu bean.

And the ear rings are called Potora. :)

Best answers
Great idea but could case problems, like who would control or when does it happen? at what levels or at what range? what if one doesnot want to fuse? so many questions but all that there is is a series of thoughts that seem to flow together but form an impossibly complex idea that has no real hope of seeing the light.:cry:

Vassago

V
Personally, Id say its possible at a PL of 5mil or higher.

In order to fuse, the other person has to catch the Potora earring. If they don't, no fusion takes place. It would also have to take place at close range. The person to initiate the fuse would be the first to control for 1 min, then the other, then they unfuse. 20 health is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom