Fusion

Best answers
I know this has been mentioned alot, and the team agreed to not do Fusion/GT material in esf, but if you're friggen adding super buu, THE HIGHLIGHT OF DRAGONBALL Z IS FUSION! and the highlight of the buu saga was fusion... a dbz mod just isnt a dbz mod without extras! :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ismashnoobs said:
I know this has been mentioned alot, and the team agreed to not do Fusion/GT material in esf
Stop right there. That's all you need to know.

Best answers
Someone said before something about adding fusion characters, just without the fusions. Such as i think someone mentioned a form (ss3 and all that) would be after transing past that youd fuse or something. Anyways the team could release the fusion people with an average pl and transes and stuff but im not sure about gogeta and other fusions (they need a kid trunks and a kid goten for gotenks but they arnt really wanted :()

Best answers
lol.. this thread was meant to try to convince the team but um , i thought it would like , get closed or something , because eventually i would start insulting esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feromorna said:
Someone said before something about adding fusion characters, just without the fusions.
Well if and when Tien was going to get completed, (pre-fused) Gotenks was going to be the next community project, and if that got finished then he would be added. Fusion itself wouldn't be but the fusion characters themselves are what's important.

However, No Tien = No Gotenks = No Fusion in ESF.

If you want Tien to get finished then learn how to animate and go to the modelling forum. Do 200 animations for Tien, another 200 for Gotenks, and your wish will be granted.

Best answers
Well the teams not going to make gt/fusion animations but if you want all the powerful crap fusions have to offer they said they might make character fusions. (With the super buu idea if you absorb someone you should gain something like cloths or boots or something) or someone said something along those lines. O and Ravendust is there really a timelimit for tien because you could release tien with 1.3 and then the next project can be about bug fixes and abilities and all that and also gotenks and maybe a vegeto or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom