Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
first thing i have to say DON'T SPAM OR FLAME. were still working on it althought we suffered a loss. i guess we could use another animnator. post pics later

Best answers
Any progress since page 5 of that last spam-killed thread? btw, are you making a new Gogeta model from scratch or using one thats already out?

Best answers
ssj 4 gogetenks said:
first thing i have to say DON'T SPAM OR FLAME. were still working on it althought we suffered a loss. i guess we could use another animnator. post pics later

who did u lose?? PLus how far r u in ur progress?? o_o :scared:
edit:nvm about the first one...

Best answers
Ya know that's sad about the spamming.How is the mod comming.Your doing great work.Take your time. And have fun with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now then, im gonna summerise what is happening and what is going to happen in this thread.

1: the last thread have an entire 2 pages full of useless spam, if anyone.. ANYONE starts talking about "who's gogeta?" and c**p like that again, theres gonna be trouble.

2: we have a lack of people working on animations, asians gone AWOL on us and im the only one on the team that has done my list of animations...

ok? if you wanna help, post, dont nnoy us :p

Best answers
I think I can help you a bit with animations....
I don't work REALLY fast, but I can do a few animations, maybe....?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=M=DarkVegeta.. wtf was that? y'no what that was... spam, the stuff what got the old topic locked and lost asian, that has really made my day, look it will NEVER come out if you spam, DONT spam, ever, ok? no more stupid questions..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i have a question can u plz make a ssj version of gogeta 2?? cuz i dont really like ssj 4

Best answers
Count to 10, shijing, count to 10, slowly, breathe....BREATHE......brush it off. Anyways....I've had a lot of free time lately, ill try to animate it....give me ONE animation to do....then i'll see what i can do with it, if I find it easy enough, I'll take on an entire list, fair enough?

Best answers
x_x

Mystic... PLEASE delete that post.. don't request in this thread, go spam this thread: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=14663.

On topic now...

I'd offer some help.. but I can't cuz my milkshape is expired, and I'm not that great at this kinda stuff anyways... if you need help with anything that doesn't have to do with modelling or skinning.. I'll do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ths thread is rotting from spam again... lol
yeah bryggz, thx for being of help, im not the brains of this situation, but whoever the leader is, ask them, they'll get oyu started ^_^

i feel as if this is not going to be finished now... oh well.. more time for me to waste :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Death The Jedi said:
x_x

Mystic... PLEASE delete that post.. don't request in this thread, go spam this thread: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=14663.

On topic now...

I'd offer some help.. but I can't cuz my milkshape is expired, and I'm not that great at this kinda stuff anyways... if you need help with anything that doesn't have to do with modelling or skinning.. I'll do it.
first off all the final request tread is useless its only one to a million that they make a model for u and second off all i just asked if they make a normal ssj gogeta instead off ssj4 gogeta, but anyways im waiting for some updates :D

ow and one more question, a time ago u made a movie with goku and vegeta doing a double kamehameha but i couldnt see that movie so can u make som pics of it?? thx :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so how is he model going?
It must be a lot of work i think doing all the animations and stuff and all that modeling....
Man i can´t wait but i think i have to right :)

Hope we can get some updates soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a suggestion. I think the people working on this project should do a layout for everyone. What fusion char it will be, what attacks etc etc.. So that people will stop asking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, as far as i know, this models dead.... ive done all my part of it, but im seeing nothing else... plus its goku+vegeta, not trunks+goten...

Best answers
No way its dead. Too much work put into it so far I think. Besides if it was dead they would probably tell us, and why would they make a new thread for it if it was dead? I think too many people wanted it and the authors were too excited about this model for it to be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom