Status
Not open for further replies.
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally the spamming stopped, one question btw, the goku you are using walkes like a pinokkio, I know cuz i had it myself. Will you fix this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we are doing the animations from scratch, so any deformitys that were there aint gonna be there no more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When vegeta and goku fused to become gogeta they used the earings

Lol.. The earrings were for Vegetto not Gogeta.

Ontopic: Things look as though there going great. Bring some more progress in!!

Best answers
Aah...cant wait. Can you guys tell us whats done and what isnt so that we could kinda estimate how longer this model is gonna take to finish? Cuz I dunno about everybody else here, but Im dying to get this model...
So could you?

Best answers
know what.. that kinda inspires me to do a fat gogeta model... cool.. (I can re-animate some stuff if you want btw..)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well towelie, there could always go something wrong like a bug or something......
so they cant really tell when its done

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wont be done real soo, i promise, but were working hella hard on it. as for movies and screens, theres basically nothing to show u. its just regular ol anims

Best answers
hmmm..i keep reading through the posts and i keep getting lost :( . Are you guy's making the other fusion between goku/vegeta and the ear rings?
-ANYWHO, I'm looking slowy for the gogeta sounds...no luck though. I'm gonna try harder now unless someone already got them.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try the janenba movie, i never saw it but i saw screenies and it features gogeta. were not planning on making a vegetto at the moment, but its basically just an alteration of the transformed model and the transformation animation, so it aint much work. but...

LET ME WARN YOU ALL!: i have cable, and i was playing esf with the model last night. again, note, that I HAVE CABLE, and there were 5 ppl playing, i had a ping of around 650 and a fps of about 25. so BE WARNED!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"LET ME WARN YOU ALL!: i have cable, and i was playing esf with the model last night. again, note, that I HAVE CABLE, and there were 5 ppl playing, i had a ping of around 650 and a fps of about 25. so BE WARNED!"

Woah, that's loco! Seems like this model is a lag problem, especially, if a bunch of people are the character it replaces, and if they were all on your screen at the same time... crazy!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry man, thats you, on good servers, i play as this model and can get a musty ping of 60 and im on ISDN (115k) so its not the model, the model will not alter your ping, high detail models only increase the lag and make the FPS go crazy, so dont blame the model, and anyhow, who gave you the model? you shouldnt have it from what i know

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i ANIMATE the model... lol. and that was probably because THERE WERE 5 freakin gokus ON THE MAP! lol

Best answers
Optimus quoted what the dude with the red sig said...look at the last post on page 7 buddio.

Edit:

lol, the dude with the red sig=supersaiyachris

Edit numba 2:

I was gonna double post, but I saw that everybody hates you if you double post, so Ill just add on here...
May I ask how the model is going?

Best answers
Movie 12 doesn't have many sounds.

If I recall correctly (it's been awhile since I seen it): as Fat Gogeta he does threaten Janema.. kinda.... And I think he makes a few grunt sounds when he's beaten to a pulp (as Fat Gogeta) and possibly right after he obliterates (that is the BEST single word to describe what he does.. not destroy, or kill) Janemba... But as I said, it's been awhile.

Edit: ... Damn. You people switched the page on me fast!!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL the dude with the red sig, this may just be sig material

Best answers
i just read 2 pages of spam and retardedism (my new term) page 6 and 7, and wow...that was so much fun reading about the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...doesnt it get annoying?..yea we animators on the project don't like it when we have to read the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, ya see? it just gets annoying and annoying and annoying and annoying and annoying and annoying..don't you agree and agree and agree and agree and agree? well i'm quiting the project cause i don't want to work on something being released to you guys, and i can't be online for couple weeks or months anywais, so sorry to say that i'm out.
it was nice reading the incessive spam and yep.
you people that lacked ontopic, i strongly urge you to discontinue your retardedism :)

good day
btw magus is my girlfriend now, roflmfao....3 days babee ...you and me... :devgrin:

Best answers
its ok well fill in for him. and im gonna make a new thread with no spamming and if it gets closed the release won't come. so i summon a mod to close this spammfull thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom