Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
nelo check your fcuking pm, ditship :)
~
anywais logan, yes we could use your help in animating, although we have enough animators...but they like to put in 1 frame animations lol, so basically it's not an animations and i'd glady like to see you come up with the perfect animation for the kamehameha ^_^

Best answers
wat sound wil come if they do kameamea. I had a clip when Gogeta says ''Big Bang KameHamea''

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u took the word right outta my mouth logan, oh and shijing contact me ASAP, i found i tiny prob i think.

Best answers
Da_G said:
wat sound wil come if they do kameamea. I had a clip when Gogeta says ''Big Bang KameHamea''

that would be a nice thing to do, if you can donate that to us.. :laff:
we'd appreciate it a lot. Also if anyone wants to help us do sounds, that'd be awesome.

good day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i only got the japanese sounds from GT where Gogeta is ssj4 i think the big bang kamehameha is from that one too

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
as for the posts made earlier, I better not see asian or nelo or anyone else screaming and tossing flames like that, this thread is about to be cut short of its life, so I want to see you guys be nice and wub each other....

back on topic =P

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*hugs magus* i wub you! lol

Best answers
yeah i hate the japanese sounds, every1 sounds like girls, or babies. i think they have like a woman doing Gokus voice. plez dont put them into the pack :)

Best answers
Thats plainly because most of the jap. actors ARE women.
Ontoppic- I could probobly pich in for finding sounds. It's not like i anything better to do today cept drink tea and watch the family of opossum's in my backyard. So i'll give it a whirle

Best answers
Man stop flamming.I really don't think what NeLo said should earn everyones disrespect.I think he was right to say that.But he shouldnt have cussed out asian.Asian I like your work but when someone makes you mad you go off too easy.Calm down.Great work guys.I could never do this so its great.You have did the unbelievable.Everyone chill out act mature.Love ya work guys.

Best answers
SSJ2-Goku said:
Man stop flamming.I really don't think what NeLo said should earn everyones disrespect.I think he was right to say that.But he shouldnt have cussed out asian.Asian I like your work but when someone makes you mad you go off too easy.Calm down.Great work guys.I could never do this so its great.You have did the unbelievable.Everyone chill out act mature.Love ya work guys.
yes ur right but it has been settled. So plz no more back on topic plz.

Best answers
It's not like you can get the crappy American voices, since DBGT hasn't come out yet in the states. The reason why characters such as Goku sound like girls is, as said before, he WAS voiced by a girl, and there is a good reason for it too.

In the original Dragonball series, Goku, as everyone knows, was a kid. A man couldn't have voiced Goku as a kid because men's voices become too deep when they become adults, and they wouldn't sound like a boy's voice. Also, you just don't hire a child voice actor (if someone suggests: why didn't they hire a kid to voice chibi Goku), you just CAN'T do that! So, they hire women voice actors to play the part of both boy and girl child characters, since their voices don't get deeper as they become adults. So, when Dragonball Z started, they used the same voice actor for Goku.

BTW, I'm sure a lot of you have watched Pokémon (or Pokéturd, as I call it), and did you know what Ash is voiced by a woman? If you listen carefully, you'll see it. It's true. He DOES sound like a girl, because he is VOICED by a woman, because they SOUND like children,

Best answers
Goku was played by an old woman so ya there were women as actors. Except for trunks i believe trunks was a boy. Anywho get back on topic now!

Best answers
how about we not say back on topic and stay on topic?..hey wait, i got an idea, maybe we should do that!!! -_-
i said we need sound artists because i can't find any good sounds. i didn't ask for a **** load of spam on who plays who and what gender they are. so i'm going to ask one more time that we don't have to say
"ON TOPIC" and "OFF TOPIC" ever again, please?
anywais, we have one sound guy, name will not be posted because i don't want you guys bothering him. if anyone can help out, that'd be nice.
lates

Best answers
simple suggestion... DON'T make vegeta and goku supersaiyan and don't make vegetto supersaiyan neither. a normal vegetto should be strong enough to handle transformed chars. don't ya think? (keep it more realistic... vegeta and goku super saiyan should be helluve strong, but since it wont be the trans'ed version in esf... I really don't think so..)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quartz said:
simple suggestion... DON'T make vegeta and goku supersaiyan and don't make vegetto supersaiyan neither. a normal vegetto should be strong enough to handle transformed chars. don't ya think? (keep it more realistic... vegeta and goku super saiyan should be helluve strong, but since it wont be the trans'ed version in esf... I really don't think so..)
i think they have already made there choices with the models they are going to use

Best answers
guess so.. but still.. oh yeah, if it's gogeta then make him super saiyan :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom