Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
me and sexy r making animations for a goku and a vegeta. i made the skel for vegeta. when they trans theyll turn into gogeta we really need animators so we can get this done fast. heres a pic of what im talkin about

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
So when your you are in the normal stage(non ssj) you`ll be goku and vegeta.

And when you transform they`ll do the fusion dance?

Best answers
Devion said:
So when your you are in the normal stage(non ssj) you`ll be goku and vegeta.

And when you transform they`ll do the fusion dance?
ya theyll do the fusion dance then change into gogeta. and i still need animators

Best answers
Hey ssj 4 gogetenks have you finisched the work on Perfect Cell please dont forget me !!!! Anyway great idea !!

Best answers
i changed the positions in ms3d so when it compiles they are standing next to each other.
i animated deep_idle.smd so far. Goku is exercising :laff: and vegeta, so far is just moving his arms lol...We Need Willing Animators because i'm just a starting animator, and it gets really tedious..after a while..of course it does, and i think a lot of ppl would enjoy this fusion model, we just need help. Thank You

Best answers
Gr8!!!!!!!!!
i ask allready - pls make them Goku and Vegeta compatible and try making a Veggeto transf. to k?
It'll be like 2 versions and they'll fuse into Vegetto and Gogeta :D Then it would be PERFECT so pls do that k :confused:

Best answers
well i got some animations done, havent compiled the sequence cause i have to go out for now, but do you think if i contact ned, he'll let us use the vegetto, cause having both vegetto and gogeta would be good for everyone..

need animators!!!
[ shijing? :( ]\

*edit
like the colors on my sig? ^_^
i found out they have hotpink.
and we still need animators

Best answers
lol this should be a good model I have seen similar trick pulled off for a BFP Gotenks model only thing in my mind that will look a bit odd is Melee and calm down Gotenks no need to shout lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll say this and only once, you have done the annoying part of the work, getting them to go togehter, so i'll do it with yas! i call the fusion dance ^_^

Best answers
yahoo?
well i moved skeleton's and shiznitz around so they look like they're next to each other. now we can animate it ^_^
we got big boss himself working with us!!!...
should be done in a couple years. :devgrin:
just playing, rushing us is not an option, please don't do it, i won't say it again ^_^

there ya go, proof that it can get in-game

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IDEA! how about using the double kamehameha they did against Buu in his head?

Best answers
yea, that is part of the plan, gogetenks is doing that, i'm doing the basic animations for now; fly_idle, walk, etc.., shijing is doing the hardest of all, fusion dance, and hopefully he'll join me in animating the basic animations ^_^

Double kamehameha wip
fusion dance wip
basic animations wip

anyone want to do sounds?
good sounds, if you want to make us sounds ^_^

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will help you animate as soon as i learn to animate, *flys to google for a tut*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a great cool awesome idea good luck also don't forget about doing one of VEGETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Best answers
how are u going to animate melee, are they going to kick or punch at the same time or wil 1 do the melee for above and 1 from under.
I cant wait till its done ;D wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Best answers
I already made a fusion dance sound but if you can make better. YOu do it

Best answers
Well Asian if i could i would help but when it comes to animating im useless so i can only give Crits and suggestions here some

1 Goten and Trunks = Gotenks
2 Goku and Vegeta = Veggeto

If youre able to pull this off and i now u can you might do these well i wish u the best off luck you will be needing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom