Fusion Dance, you say? FUUUSSIIION HA! into your new Zune!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw that on television the other day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl, that really does look like the fusion dance.

:p Cool.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Microsoft's gonna get sued! :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you numbnut. You don't see an actual fusion happening, just a dance that looks like it. Plus there aren't any actual DBZ characters in it.

I don't think it's possible to get patents on a 3-second dance routine.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was that really necessary? I am relatively certain that Skyrider was not trying to make a matter of fact statement, and even if he were, there is no call for name calling.

Personally I think it was a wise marketing move. Subliminal? Not really, more like a really obvious pull on Dragonball's coat tails. I bet that reference made them some money too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jacob Rinther said:
Was that really necessary? I am relatively certain that Skyrider was not trying to make a matter of fact statement, and even if he were, there is no call for name calling.

Personally I think it was a wise marketing move. Subliminal? Not really, more like a really obvious pull on Dragonball's coat tails. I bet that reference made them some money too.
:p Sky and I talk regularly on AIM. He knows I'm joking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that it was probably a coincedence. Still very similar. Funny too. I wonder what those two things would fuse together to become?

*goes to read Zune reviews*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I agree that it was probably a coincedence. Still very similar. Funny too. I wonder what those two things would fuse together to become?
lol I strongly doubt that was a coincidence. The move was exactly like the fusion dance and for it too look that close and be an original idea seems unlikely to me.

The graphics artist was probably a fan of DBZ, and added a little easter egg. Since it's such an obscure reference to the msses, he could get away with it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coincidence? Sorry, that's WAY too dead-on to the actual dance to be coincidence. Those moves aren't exactly something you see people do every day you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom