fuseing AND CONTROL OVER SSJ

Best answers
ok hi i am new to the forum, but anyways will we be able to fuse with others, that would be so cool man.

O and can you power down from ssj then power back up in to some time after you power down from it, please do get made at me.

Best answers
There will be no fuseing in beta 1 and yes you can power up and down with certain characters........and you could have found this out by looking around a bit harder.

Best answers
hello and welcome to the forums,
i don't think u can fuse with other ppl, and i think u can power down from ssj, i am kinda new here myself..so..i don't really know.

Best answers
OK thank you and sorry for not looking harder, if i have anymore questions i will ask but look hard frist.:D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
welcome.. u can transform faster once u've mastered the form

Best answers
can you power down from it and go back to say reg. goku, then power back in to it? that is what i am asking

And do you guys like my signature?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes u can decend then reacend

Best answers
ok thank you that is all i need to know if you like you guys can add questions to this one.;D :D :yes: :) :paper:

Best answers
when u decend, will u be able to hide ur power level, or is it just say 650k pl the 1mill pl, then decend back to 650k ? or can u realy get ur level down to say 10 and be unable to be scouted?

Best answers
thread have talked about hiding pl and its been seen as a bad idea. th beta is a fast, action packed figthing game not a stealth game. enjoy it for what it is.

dont worry everyone thinks this at some point :p

Best answers
Actually for Fusions i have a really good idea on whos gonna controll it but i dont wanna be flamed ;)

Hide power level?
Yep bad idea,you will just blast people not care about his power.

Best answers
uhh no...

Lets say you got 30 secs of fusion

15 secs of control is given to the strongest
and the other 15 secs is given to the weakest.

30 secs

That way both will be able to use the fused character.
Alright,Open up the flaming....:cry:

Best answers
Why the new people in this forum always think we'll get mad at them :rolleyes:... hehe. :devil:

Fusing is ok, but I wouldn't miss it if it wouldn't be in the game, I would rather have gotenks as a model to play with.

Best answers
I think fusing is bad mmmmmmk

Nameks would get an advantage, cos they're able to fuse for as long as they want.

(which is a good thing from my point of view because I'm a piccalo player) BUT I don't like the idea of 2 players becoming 1, for the reason that it would lead to bugs in the system, therefore cheats, which in turn would ruin the game :(

and i love esf too much for that to happen :(

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad that there are no namekians except piccolo.But i would like to see Gotenks and Vegetto as stand alone chars.In the beginnig i loved to have fusion in esf but not anymore.It would probably lag and there would be fights over who will control it and only vegeta and goku are able to fuse since chibi goten and chibi trunks will not be in and you would have battlields with only goku's and vegeta's in a game and that sucks.

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
uhh no...

Lets say you got 30 secs of fusion

15 secs of control is given to the strongest
and the other 15 secs is given to the weakest.

30 secs

That way both will be able to use the fused character.
Alright,Open up the flaming....:cry:
I don't think that's a bad idea :), but the only problem is suddenly other person gets control...would need a timer at the top or something.

Best answers
damn, a thread full of noobs helping noobs. its such a beautiful sight :cry:

If you guys check the suggestions it says that fusions MIGHT be in future versions. I highly doubt it though. And yes all SSJ can descend. I don't know about the rest.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Only people who cant go back to orig form would be Piccolo, Buu, Cell, and Kirllin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom