Fury Of Cell!!

Best answers
You know, you should never promote your DBZ mod, on another DBZ mod's forum, that's just plain insane

Best answers
Um why not, Dmz did it when it's site was down, and so did esf. So I dont understand what your trying to say.

Best answers
Rather than get into a arguement with you, Just if you have the time visit our forum and see what we have to offer :)

Best answers
I didn't complain, I'm saying it's not right to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow the first thing I saw on there was spam.

MattA your sig on there is missing the IMG code.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I don't see anything wrong with advertising. People advertise where they know the ad will be seen.

The FOC teams knows ESF is popular, therefore they get a flunky to post information in the ESF forums, where they know it will be seen.

Really, it's the smart thing to do, making sure that people know about your work, so it's not done in vain.

Although, it's not always accepted, and can be considered rude to post about a rival mod in a mod's forums.
What I'm trying trying to say is that there's nothing really wrong with posting about FOC, DMZ or the other thousand DBZ mods out there, it's just kinda rude doing so.
The saying "Don't be steppin'" works here.

Best answers
No thats stupid because whether or not its advertsing, this is the off-topic forum, so he should be allowed to advertise if he wants. Because it says the off-topic forum is for NON-ESF topics, and FOC is a non-esf topic. It's not like its against the rules so stop being pieces of ****. There is no rule that says he can't and until they make one let him do what he wants, don't reply to this with some **** about an unwritten rule. Its plain **** let the kid advertise he's not breaking any rules.

Best answers
hehe, thanks for the back up. Besides, mods shouldnt argue with each other they should just except the competition and strive to do better than each other. What Im saying is a little freindly competition never hurt anyone.

Fury Of Cell Forum http://forum.furyofcell.com

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I never said he was breaking any rules, or even that it was wrong.

I'm saying that some people might think it to be rude, is all.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well apparently that link of yours to your mods forum doesn't work. It could very well be my internet here at school. But I'll keep trying I suppose.

Also, I always like seeing what Chimpbot has to say. He is the voice of reason here in the forums. A problem arrises and he logically talks everyone out of arguing. Kudos to you, Chimpbot.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It works fine now. I must have been my network here at school. It isn't the most trustworthy. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom