Fury of Cell needs ANIMATORS

Best answers
Hello, we are currently in need of talented aniamtors who can compile .QC and assign bones to models in Milkshape 3D. If you can animate models, FURY OF CELL needs a talented animator, I cannot handle animating and my coding all at once, im getting dumped on every day. If you are interested please visit the forums and sign up, we are currently ready for alpha inteam release once we get our first 100% compiled model. The following models are ready for animation:

• Brolly
  • Perfect Cell
  • Gotenks
  • Bulma
  • Trunks
  • Goku
  • Vegeta

I have the models ready if your interested. Just sign up and post or email me. I have AIM and MSN messenger as well. Please if your interested, lend us a hand, that will be all, thanks and good-bye. PS: We will be using the HL skeleton so all we really need is the HL bones assigned to our models for teh default HL animations till out inteam release is successful

Best answers
haha i used to work for foc but i quit, i was their animator, but no more... they asked me to rejoin but i said no since i already work for ftm... good luck finding people

Best answers
hmm...looks like nobody wants to see another mod rise to the top like ESF has. I have tried advertising at PlanethalfLife and other HL places but they hate Dragonball so theres no help. We really need the help to release Alpha 1 (inteam). If you join you will ge tto test as well, im not saying the animations have to be perfecr, I just want the normal HL animations for now to see if my Melee system works fine. I have no clue how to assign bones to a model. thanks for reading

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
fury of cell????? I never even heard of this mod. Why don't you post the web page URL and let some poeple look at your work.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
fury of cell????? I never even heard of this mod. Why don't you post the web page URL and let some poeple look at your work.

Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
wow I see how blind you are, look at my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom