Fury mode

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i like to ask u guys what do you think of a fury mode?
with a fury mode i mean a button you can press when you are so angry(in series) that you will explode with anger to try and stop youre opponent.

for the diff people's
Goku -> Kao-ken (against Freeza)
Vegeta -> Mass ki ball blasts, (against Ultra Perfect Cell, and others)
Gohan -> melee attack with Ki ball holding is his hand. (against Freeza)
Trunks -> Bulked up, not ussj but in between (against Perfect Cell)
Piccolo -> Makosen (Against Cell Form 1)
Buu -> Genocide
Krillin -> well uh :/ no clue he did attacked perfect cell in fury, but wasnt much effective in that way. maybe multidisc?
Frieza -> well erm multidisc to? cant think of an attack for him either
Cell -> bulking up massive power increase, at loss of speed (against ssj2 gohan)

all this with a meter of some kind to prevent it for spamming, like once a round or once every five mins

let me know what you think
(i can remember something similar to this sugg, but couldnt find it in the search)

Best answers
i like this idea but i know what the esf-team thinks about kaioken........

Best answers
sounds like a good idea to me :) but for vegeta wount it be easyer to just make his ki bal blast better o_O and most of those angry suggestions wont help your @$$ if your gettin pwned at mele :p

Best answers
erm. shouldnt this be posted in the Suggest Topic?? :scared: i think it is so next time look at the topics b4 you post a new thread about something that would make the game better. But ya i like that idea.. :yes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say a rage meter and one rage attack wouldn't be such a bad idea, but the team doesn't want to turn this into Street Fighter either. I say yes, but I'm fairly sure the team says no.

And no, I don't think it has to help you if you're getting torn up in melee. You should have to know what you're doing before you fire it up. It shouldn't just kill your opponents.

Edit- Nelo- You aren't a moderator and therefore your post is considered spam. If you have any quarrels with the placement of this topic you should privately message a moderator and request that it be moved. The ESF Chat section of the forum is for more than just chatting, suggestions are allowed, though we would rather you use the suggestions forum; that's what it's there for.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
I say a rage meter and one rage attack wouldn't be such a bad idea, but the team doesn't want to turn this into Street Fighter either. I say yes, but I'm fairly sure the team says no.

And no, I don't think it has to help you if you're getting torn up in melee. You should have to know what you're doing before you fire it up. It shouldn't just kill your opponents.

Edit- Nelo- You aren't a moderator and therefore your post is considered spam. If you have any quarrels with the placement of this topic you should privately message a moderator and request that it be moved. The ESF Chat section of the forum is for more than just chatting, suggestions are allowed, though we would rather you use the suggestions forum; that's what it's there for.

GOOD IDEA! lol, i like the Rage Meter(RM) thinger! lol

ok, so maybe u have a bar under your health, and fills up with a red color everytime u get hit/killed

and then, when it's full, u gain a 10 second speed/power/beam bonus!!!

how bout that~!?

then ppl won't complain about kaoken!!

well, the crew can just make Goku's Rage Meter (GRM) a Turbo effect, but the turbo should be 2 times bigger than normal turbo with a red color, or 2 layers of turbo with red color....

Trunks just go USSJ basically coz its a RAGE METER!!! lol muahahahaha
sure, its another transformation, but its only for a few seconds

gohan.........i seriously don't know

other ppl i don't know...lol

vegeta=majin mode......heh.....u don't want a raged vegeta do u? lol

the thing i don't like is the 'only against certain characters'

like how u said goku against frieza.....what if there's no frieza in the game/server?

lol, well, this is my fifty-five cents worth of thought...lol...

i give this thread a :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive said it before and ill say it again....
there are also like 8 other topics JUST LIKE THIS
although you did add some variety with the characters and didnt ask for just gohan or goku to have it.
but overall

no

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know there were other topics like this, but i couldnt find them in the search, i tried several keywords but nothing ended up with the topics i was looking for,

and i tried to make the suggestion work for every character.

so that each one has an fury thing attack

and i used the examples of goku vs freeza to indicate the attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if this was a single player game it would be a different story, but multiplayer games dont fare well with powerhouse moves.

Best answers
athough it dosent make as much sence, i think the bar should go up after u kil something instead of gettin kiled :p cause if your gettin pwned alot then u could spam the special attk :scared: and u could let ppl kil u if your trunks or something to go ussj and hav triple the pl of everyone then hav the upper hand in mele

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a pretty cool idea.
I reckon sit shud be:-

Gohan- X2 Strength and Speed boost (like double turbo or something) for 20secs

Buu- 1 touch of Candy Beam on 1 person to make them into Candy no matter what amount of HP they have

Goku- X2 Strength and Speed Boost with a *!Super Kaio Ken!* style KameHame (it looks 3xthicker and is 3x mor powerful than the average KameHame) for 15 secs and to do it all u hav 2 do is use it wen firing a beam or if ur in a BS or PS

Cell- Releases 3 Cell Juniors that attack like Krillen's Split Beam or Gotenks Ghost Kamikaze and explode upon impact

Vegeta- He does an explosion of energy that works like Gohan's Shield but does damage, knocks evry1 nearby in the same way as melee and cancels out beams and the shield is 3x bigger

Frieza- x2 Strength and Speed boost for 10secs and can do Deathball once even if they r not Stage 2 Frieza

Krillin- Destructo Discs split up and act in the same way as Split Beam

Piccolo- All Ki moves are 3x more powerful, and 2x Speed Boost for 15secs

Trunks- Sword gibs at 50% on a max of 3 opponents, the oppotunities lasting 30secs, and x2 Strength and Speed Boost for 10secs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom