Fur-eez-aaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've once again twisted your fond memories of a dbz character. This time, it's Freeza's final form.

opencanvas concept

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/temetry/freeza_roto_wires.jpg

Made him somewhat less muscular and added two extra tails for combat anims.
The model lost some of the attitude that's in the concept, and I'm hoping to bring that back and enhance it in the texture and the animations.

Crits, comments, and murderous threats to change him back are welcome ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Change him back or I'll kill you! :E

The sketch reminds me of the The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for some reason.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awesome, but i think the model should've followed the concept a little closer in some places, I think the roundess in the head and the shape of the thighs/length of the legs give it more character. Interesting thing with the tail... gotta be scary as hell to animate though =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tail in that sketch is ****ing awsome. <3

Fix his head he looks asian

No offense :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, that concept freaking owns.

:yes:

I'm loving the tail~

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza, with a little tentacle *clears throat*

I like the concept overall, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys ^^
@David:You're right. I'm gonna try tweaking the model this evening so that its closer to the concept and see where that takes me.
@Chris: I've altered the cheeks and eyes some already so that it doesn't get the asian feel as much. It's probably gonna disappear further after the edits I plan to make.
@Synth: #18 will ph33r >_>
@Mirai_no_Trunks: I'm probably gonna keep the chest the way it is because I plan on having the texture sort of mirror the same amount of sharpness in the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

all thats truelly botherin me, and the thing david said. And maybe the tail bit longer? as 2 of them much smaller then one? i see it like that on the concept.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:

all thats truelly botherin me, and the thing david said. And maybe the tail bit longer? as 2 of them much smaller then one? i see it like that on the concept.
I think thats the perspective view causing them look shorter.

It looks great man, longer tails would look even more awesome =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Altered the proportions to more mirror the concept.

>_>; It's something I should've done automatically when I was making this, but I was semi-distracted through the entire process so it didn't quite happen that way, so thanks David ^^

His tail is also twice the length of his body now.

Polycount: 2762

I'll probably end up maing a few more tweaks later on, but for now on to his other forms!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks a hell of a lot better now ^_^ though im not too sure about them lips... i dunno might look sexy in purple =P

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he uses his multiple tails for a specific type of domination...

RUN JAPANESE SCHOOL GIRLS!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good stuff matey
nice groin protector XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza's going to undergo changes of a different type through he/she's transformations =P

I'm sure I can't be the only one who was confused about Freeza's gender when they first introduced him. My first thought was that he was actually a she because of the voice and lipstick, but the body didn't back that up so . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/temetry/freeza_form1_head.jpg

Basically added small breasts, altered the armor so that its more samurai-ish and regal looking, thus befitting a king/queen of Freeza's stature. Also made a couple of other tweaks to some elements of the original design.
And in the event you didn't notice, I have reused the body from my other version of Freeza, just to make my life easier. (Hopefully ingame no one will notice that too much, because of the length of time it'll take to achieve the highest transformation >_>; )
I'm more than likely going to have to carry most of the feminine-ness into the texture, since I'm kinda of limited in what I can do to change up the face with the polygon flow I used for my first version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD awesomeness! im digging the concept! gj xD loool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom