Fur-eez-aaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
That's ****ing awsome. You're ****ing awsome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad you guys like it =)
Next up is Freeza's 3rd form.

[wires] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/temetry/freeza_form3.jpg

I'm not even going to bother posting the sketch because it's horribly crappy, and just barely able to guide me to where I wanted to finish. There were a couple things I wanted to do, like give him one bloody, be-veined wing jutting through his armor, or having spikes jutting through the armor to make him more demonic. But those would've pushed me way over my polygon limit, and I'm not to sure of my own ability to model those out efficiently. I'm trying not even to consider the complication animating the wing would bring

It's a cop out ><; I'm gonna hold off on skinning this one for awhile, and revisit it later on when I've gotten better at this stuff -_____-;
This did help me practice up on my edgelooping quite a bit though ^^

Polycount = 3376

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
OMG, sa your so creative, if you finish this, and then release it, I'm definately making a plugin to add him into esf. And thats a promise xD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty amusing. Attach some breasts and I might just be attracted to.. it. Try a Vegeta next.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome stuff as always man, im loving it through and through D: I have a suggestion for the 3rd form though; I'd make his head hang a little lower and more forward because imo 3rd form frieza was kinda hunch-backed I dont think your model gives off the same impression. I love those wires though, your models tend to be really clean and the loops on this one are great.

Oh and swobj, I'm pretty sure SA is planning on forming a complete pack for 1.3 which i really hope he completes =P Search for his previous topics, if i remember correctly this isnt the first one SA's modeled, his cell was sexy, and his buu D:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I saw his cell and buu as well, and they are awesome. Well i was just saying, that if he releases before 1.3 comes out, that I'm going to do a little tribute plugin for his Friezas. That is an awesome model, keep up the good work.

Best answers
just clicking around and came across this is there anything happening with it? or has it been canned?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to PM SA_Gohan if you want to know.. but dont revive threads older than 2 weeks or you will get a warning from moderators...
Since you seem new (And because its Nuttzy's section) you will probably get away with a friendly unofficial warning.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you'd be surprised, its only by chance i even looked at this thread =P (ive got myself hooked on one of those fancypants MMORPGS >_>)

but yeah, leave dead threads where they lie, if SA has any updates he can PM me and I will open the thread for him but for now, im closing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom