Funnyest flash i ever seen

Best answers
WELL ROFLMFAOO!! XD that was just üb3r cheese action!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks' scene is the most hilarious one.

Best answers
I like the end and Is that OK?
_THE END''will Jeice and Burter form the new ginyu force and will Goku and Vegeta eat kreckers and cheese :yes: :laff:

Best answers
lmao that was great. "Wait, why does he have an M on his head...? It must mean he's a moron."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL
that was great, but does anyone know the name of the music called while they went in rainbow form? I reconize it from EVM.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was so funny XD, I especially liked the Jeice Recoome Spopovitch part,

"Oh wait, Babadi told me to pick up bread!"

"He has an M on his head! That was the last letter in Recoome's name! He must be him!"

Kaination said:
does anyone know the name of the music called while they went in rainbow form? I reconize it from EVM.
It's the music where SSJ2 Gohan kills Super Perfect Cell, I don't know what it's called.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seen that one before, still funny as hell XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
LOL
that was great, but does anyone know the name of the music called while they went in rainbow form? I reconize it from EVM.
Now that you say that, I like how they used offcial dragon ball Z music. The one you are talking about is titled "Ginyu's Transformation" the musidc that was first used when he switches bodies with goku, and is also used again for dramatic scenes, such as ssj2 gohan killing cell, like Ravendust said, and majin vegeta. You can listen to it here

Best answers
That was hilarious. Goku's voice was super high when he powered up haha. And they said M was the last letter in Recoome's name so it must be him ha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah well you don't like Dragonball so of course you wouldn't get it -_-

Anyone notice that it was actually Yamu who went to the Ginyu Force? He says to "Hey Spopovich, Mr. Babadi told me to pick up bread." Then he says "I'm Sch-plopo-vitch" when he introduces himself :p

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate to say it but I wasn't that big a fan, it was close to making me laugh but didn't quite get there for me.

Best answers
The M means moron is funy and trunks Lol even tho the voices sucked it still was FUNNNNyyyy :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't undetrstand a thing they were saying.. :(. To poorly done for my taste.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl i laughed when vegeta turned around and said to goku "so trunks has been playing gameboy behind our backs"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom