Funny thing happened IRL to me.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok just now as i was planning on going to go to the bank to put in the money to pre-order Dragon Age 2 my mom comes to my room and begins talking about the Bon Jovi concert tickets that cost 100 euro and she was planning on using my card to buy her tickets.

Some weeks ago, she put money in MY credit card so that i can buy Tekken 6 online and order it from Play.com , but they didnt accept my debit card so we went and bought it IRL from a store.

And she said that she will take back the money from my debit card but never did.

I went and asked her like 3 days ago: "Did you take back the money from my Debit Card?" she said no and didnt say anything else.

Then i bought Left 4 Dead 1 and did some donations to some of my favourite sites and bought a 10 dollar bundle which was quite cheap.

And then she came today in my room raging and saying why did you spend my money and she called me a theif and etc...

I told her that she should have took her money out of MY debit card as i figured that she just left them there so that i can use them.

She said i never asked but i did ask "did you remove the money out of my debit card?" and she simply said "No" and didnt give a reason why then she complained i never asked for a reason, well madam its your money at least give a reason why you have them sitting there in MY debit card.

Then she begun shouting and saying the same thing over and over again.

Well i said its MY debit card, whatevers sitting there for many days without a reason i WILL use it, its your fault for not getting the money out or telling me a reason why you have them sitting there.

Usually i get depressed after fighting with my Mom but surprisingly enough i didnt feel depressed and i felt like i just did something epic but then she said that she will punish me but i didnt give a crap because i knew i was right.

I must go now ill come back later and finish this by editing it.

Tell me what you think. :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was her money. You spent it.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are a moron... You ask her if she took the money off the card, she said 'No' and you still went ahead and spent the money.
You have no reason to *****.
As long as you're a jobless leech sucking on your parents' wallets you have no right to spend their money without asking.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its MY ******* credit card and she comes barging to my room complaining that i used my credit card.

She never gave me a reason and shes too ******* lazy to go to the bank for 5 stupid minutes to take her money out.

I waited for her to get her money out too much, my patience then ended.

I made my credit card so that I can use it for the stuff I want to buy.

I told her, if you want to use MY credit card, give me a reason why and ill leave the money alone, but then she didnt tell me a reason so i didnt know why the **** she didnt go to the bank to get her money.

Its MY credit card, not hers, ill use it whenever i want to use it, unless she tells me a REASON why she put her money there.

I am 16 i cant get a friggin job, she doesnt have a job coz shes too lazy to go search for one.

Go find a job, get your own debit card and dont complain how i use my credit card madam.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way you should have asked just to be on the safe side. People make mistakes, that's the way it is.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Costas, it seems that you're just a spoiled brat. I can't wait until you face the real world...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the dumbest thing I've heard of in a while. Also, you can't get a job at 16? Do you lack all your ******* limbs?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is probably the worst thread I've seen this year. I hate children like this.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Greece is like this, i cant get a job, and i want to make my own money so **** like this can never happen, but i have no idea where to look.

I am not a spoiled brat, its just the way things are, she didnt tell me a reason, so i used my credit card.

If someone suddenly put money on your credit card and didnt tell you why, what would you do? Well its my credit card so i assumed that she just gave them to me.

I dont care about the world, i only want to do what i want to do, i want to become an anime artist, then i will, and whatever happens, happens.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You seriously need to open your eyes and face reality.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But i dont care! Why should i care?

I need 2 things now:

1. To become an anime artist.
2. To make my own money somehow.

I dont care about the rest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're not just a brat, you're an emo brat. Thanks for verifying.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol i dont care what you think about me.

I only want these 2 things mentioned above, some random fools over the internet will not judge who i am and what i do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No guys, it's a funny thing that happened to him IRL. He's right, his mom is wrong, and you're all wrong. He can do whatever he wants because he wants to be a anime artist.

Nawt.

If my parents gave me money to buy a game and later on during the day they went to the store and bought it, I'd automatically assume they'd either want me to hold or give back their money. Unless they specifically tell me to keep it. Even if the situation wasn't for a game, you shouldn't be spending money that wasn't yours without asking.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No guys, it's a funny thing that happened to him IRL. He's right, his mom is wrong, and you're all wrong. He can do whatever he wants because he wants to be a anime artist.

Nawt.

If my parents gave me money to buy a game and later on during the day they went to the store and bought it, I'd automatically assume they'd either want me to hold or give back their money. Unless they specifically tell me to keep it. Even if the situation wasn't for a game, you shouldn't be spending money that wasn't yours without asking.
Thats the kind of replies i want, Lith and Tenzo has shown how mature they were.

I dont want internet trolls to judge my life, thank you.

Thanks to Tenzo and Lith for their comments.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont want internet trolls to judge my life, thank you.
Then why ask a bunch of random people on a Half-Life mod forum about RL stuff?

You should learn to develop your own logic, instead of asking for other people's opinions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't want us "trolls" to judge your life, maybe you shouldn't post these stupid stories.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you were 10 years old, I could understand this behaviour, but you're 16. Which means that you must be mentally retarded or something.
Also, I'm sorry to break this for you, but there's no such thing as an anime artist. So, basically, it's the same as wanting a space cowboy. As in, it ain't going to happen.

Lith's posts is the same thing every other poster said, wrapped in a nice package.
Oh, and if you don't want internet trolls to judge your life then don't write about it on a DBZ/Gaming forum...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tell me what you think. :)
-__-......... you actually asked what they think, they answered i don't see the problem here if your not happy about what they think don't ask for it simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom