Funny thing happened IRL to me.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lith and Tenzo have replied how i wanted each one of you to do.

I didnt ask for life judgment, i asked on your opinions regarding what i should have done and etc.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is stupid, how do you even pull that off without thinking that she'd talk to you about it? But wait, it's not over yet: then you rage over the the comments you were asking for. Nice.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Did you just read what i said above? The kind of replies i wanted were opinions on what i should have done, what i did wrong and etc...

Not life judgment.

And demaera, thanks for your comment.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What inspired you to be an anime artist... do you plan on taking the manga route?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lith and Tenzo have replied how i wanted each one of you to do.

I didnt ask for life judgment, i asked on your opinions regarding what i should have done and etc.
You asked for opinions. And their opinions are judgments towards you.

That aside. She lent you money to buy a game, she didnt tell you to keep it after it was there. You asked her if she took it back and not if she wanted it back. All in all you are in the wrong here. No idea why you say you feel good about it though.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you just read what i said above? The kind of replies i wanted were opinions on what i should have done, what i did wrong and etc...

Not life judgment.

And demaera, thanks for your comment.
The replies were opinions, you just didn't like them because they were "life lessons" and "troll posts".

You're welcome, cospas84.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
then you should have asked for what you should have done not what ppl think......

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time for the Agony Aunt!

Costas, admittedly, you should have waited for her to take it back. Although in your defense, she could have taken it back a little sooner. However, it's probably best if you apologize. Arguments are never fun, give it a little while to cool down and then say sorry.

As said before, a forum for an HL-mod probably isn't the best place to discuss this kind of stuff, especially if you become confrontational about the responses.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What inspired you to be an anime artist... do you plan on taking the manga route?
@ Synth, I begun watching anime some years ago, fell in love with it.

I was saying "i wish i could create something like that with my own hands, i want to make people enjoy anime as much as i do"

@ Grega, well i didnt feel good about it, i just felt better than i usually do when i fight with my mom, my heart wasnt thumping, and i was calm.

@ Demaera, that is right.

@ Dokutayuu, well the good thing about my mom is that she forgets about arguements that we had like 30 minutes later and she acts like she normally does.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you "forget about arguments like 30 minutes later"? What, are you just going to do that with every person you argue with? Wait 30 minutes so they can forget about arguments 'like' 30 minutes later and then act like nothing happened? Man, you're already being successful in life, keep it goin'!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey totally out of topic but do you have any drawing we could see, like character concept or just random drawing i like art like that? (but im personaly bad at drawing XD)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ Demaera, that was sarcasm, what i meant was that she eventually forgets about arguements that we had.

@omnipus3, i suck at drawing, im in the 1st year of high school and in the 2nd year we do the see-and-draw thing, the teacher there told me that drawing anime is high-level drawing and that i will learn it by practicing a lot and learning the basics first, but there are also schools for it, i will go to a career school once i finish high school that specializes in teaching how to draw anime. I will be patient and wait to finish high school first and learn the basics, its the best way atm.

But i will start practicing before i reach the 2nd year of high school and hope to improve my skills, i will keep practicing until ive mastered it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you know there is site where you can show of your drawing and ask ppl what you could improve trust me there no better time to start then now i have seen ppl younger then you that could draw very well and it not because they had talent it because they practice a lot and started young whenever you have time on your hand draw and try to improve what you don't like about your drawing.

btw here is the site though im pretty sure you must have eared of it before http://www.deviantart.com/

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread should be saved, so that future newbie moderators can read through it and see were it went wrong. And who to hand out warnings too.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Y'all people need to chill. He's probably 12 and aspergic or something it doesn't help to harass him if he doesn't understand what he's done wrong.

Costas your mum probably doesn't forget about the arguments, many parents when they feel they can't reach a solid ground with their children- when they can't find a way to reach an agreement- find it very painful and may hide it, ignore it, pretend it didn't happen in order to go on like normal.

What you did was unfair. I'm assuming she has a job, and if she does she's probably far too busy working to support you to make that trip to the bank, especially if the bank closes around the time her job ends and she need to go food shopping as a priority.

Trust me, arguing with your family is never fun. Even if you can pretend to get along and ignore your issues people will be quietly thinking about them, feeling angry, acting passively aggressive- being angry toward one another but pretending you aren't- and spending less time together until the bottled up anger erupts into a shouting match.

If you haven't already you should apologise and try to cut your mother some slack.

lol he said he's 16 and that his mother doesn't have a job.(now if it true or not i don't know and don't care XD)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread should be saved, so that future newbie moderators can read through it and see were it went wrong. And who to hand out warnings too.
I don't really see any posts that warrant any form of moderation.

As far as people giving this kid a hard time, he'll probably grow and learn from the experience.

---------- Double Post below was added at 11:56 AM has been merged with this post created 11:53 AM at ----------

@omnipus3, i suck at drawing, im in the 1st year of high school and in the 2nd year we do the see-and-draw thing, the teacher there told me that drawing anime is high-level drawing and that i will learn it by practicing a lot and learning the basics first, but there are also schools for it, i will go to a career school once i finish high school that specializes in teaching how to draw anime. I will be patient and wait to finish high school first and learn the basics, its the best way atm.

But i will start practicing before i reach the 2nd year of high school and hope to improve my skills, i will keep practicing until ive mastered it.
If you have a goal it's really impertinent that you don't wait and start achieving it immediately.

As in... don't wait till after high-school to start improving as an artist and start developing your own drawing style... either original or based off merging previously successful ones.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am 16 and i am sometimes fed up with stuff which is why i act like one.

My mom doesnt have a job.

Well i will start practicing, i hope its not too late.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We hurt you because we love y-...

...I can't finish that sentence with a straight face. We hurt your because you were an idiot.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am not a kid, when im fed up with something that i dont even want to talk about, i shout, thats one of my bad sides, and i dont have a lot of them, its just that this forum has a speciality of bringing out my bad sides sometimes. :p

I am a good person once you get to know me.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
in a way they where right maybe this just isn't the right forum to post these kind of thing.

and costas it never to late, but it never to soon either, just remember if it really is what you wanna do you need to be dedicated even if you have hight school (that doesn't that you have to screw up your high school that important to). most of the time we say "im gonna do it later" and we end up pushing it back and back and back and finally just giving up. start practicing right now, it wont pay right away, but whit time you'l get better and you will end up being proud of yourself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom