Funny Suggest

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi guys. I have a very funny suggestion. So I just want "Flying Nimbus" :D You can fly with this with a lower speed, but it doesn't take KI. So what did you think?! :D It could be fun and it will look more like Dragon Ball Z... :smile: :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just make a Goku with a nimbus animation for flight. You can do it in 1.2 already.

Just hide the nimbus inside the character when not in flight.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No... that wasn't in my mind. You can activate or call the nimbus on some button on the keyboard (If you call it, it will be better to include a sound like "FLYING NIMBUS!!!". And when you call it, it comes and you fly with that. But your speed is lower and it doesn't took KI. But if you don't call it, you can fly standart (normal) with bigger speed. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... that wasn't in my mind. You can activate or call the nimbus on some button on the keyboard (If you call it, it will be better to include a sound like "FLYING NIMBUS!!!". And when you call it, it comes and you fly with that. But your speed is lower and it doesn't took KI. But if you don't call it, you can fly standart (normal) with bigger speed. :)
This would suite a story based game. It would be pretty much useless in ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, it might be nice to have for those who like to roleplay online, or make movies in ESF. But other than that, Nimbus would serve no purpose. Nobody would use him to fly around in order to conserve KI, since KI is easily replenished in a couple of seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah i know, expecialy for Multiplayer will not use it. But for bots it will be fun :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only interesting form I can see Nimbus in, would be a Capture the Nimbus game. That could make it interesting.

It would be a team-based game-mode. One Nimbus would be randomly flying around the map, both teams need to capture the Nimbus and bring it back to their base. Downside would be, unlike Capture the Flag where one caries the flag on their back and still retains all abilities, in capture the Nimbus, you would ride the Nimbus to your team base and you lose all your abilities for the duration of the flight, save for beam and ball attacks for self defense. This would stimulate team play, because team members would need to defend whoever is riding the Nimbus, since he can't use melee, but he CAN be melee'd.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only interesting form I can see Nimbus in, would be a Capture the Nimbus game. That could make it interesting.

It would be a team-based game-mode. One Nimbus would be randomly flying around the map, both teams need to capture the Nimbus and bring it back to their base. Downside would be, unlike Capture the Flag where one caries the flag on their back and still retains all abilities, in capture the Nimbus, you would ride the Nimbus to your team base and you lose all your abilities for the duration of the flight, save for beam and ball attacks for self defense. This would stimulate team play, because team members would need to defend whoever is riding the Nimbus, since he can't use melee, but he CAN be melee'd.
I second this suggestion. Just add flying Pterodactyls and we have the mod of the century.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Yeah. I Agree too with you Sicron :D That would be GREAT IDEA :) :D

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about ESF is ever supposed to be about Team play? Most servers kick you for "Team Play", even on TDM servers.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

It would be like hmmm a map field there are 2 bases each team have to block the enemy team to take the nimbus to their base. Notice each team is not protecting their base but the enemy's base, so the enemy cant score by taking the nimbus to their base. This would be really epic, nice idea Sicron

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, that would be the idea behind it. But it is probably unlikely that this idea will be added to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom