Funny MMO Convos

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
post some funny/wierd/stupid conversations you've engaged in, in any type of online game.

i was talking to my friend mike today.

He told me he was playing some MUD, and he was asking his friend how his priest was coming along, and he said 'they still deal the most damage and take the most hits' Mike said, 'they still do the most damage and take the most hits?'

and then his friend was like, you answered my question with a question! you must be a woman. then continued to call mike a woman until he no longer felt the need to argue.

for me... *Possible Spoiler Alert*

it would be running around in orgrimmar, (World of Warcraft) in general chat saying "SNAPE KILLS DUMBELDORE!" for fun.

highlight the text in the "'s with the mouse to view.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you read the announcements? No posting of that spoiler without using a font colour that blends with the background. See the announcements (any section) for further information.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, it might be smart to add what the spoiler is about. I assumed it was something about WoW, so I highlighted it, and it turns out to be about Harry Potter...
Now, I don't care much about Harry Potter, but you might end up screwing other ppl over.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old one:

I was playing Ragnarok, War of Emperium (Guild vs Guild). I was defending as a Priest. I started healing people (who wouldn't). Then, a enemy Assassin poisons me and he shouted: AHAH THIS CURSE WILL MAKE YOUR HEAL COST 9999999 SP!!

I just started healing again, while the Knights and Hunters took him out xD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diablo II: LoD. I (Paladin) had stacked my inventory full of poison charms and was happily punching my way through enemies when a Barbarian I was in a party with challenged me to a fist fight (i'm assuming he had crazy strength). We both went Hostile on each other and commenced punching one another. He knocked a third of my life away with a single punch, I hit him once and ran away, knowing that he'd never catch me up and the poison would take him out in time. Which it did. We did this three times and he was convinced I was 'h4xing' and told me 'poison is 4 n00bs'. Eventually he ragequitted and I left too, to find the channel was being spammed by him (called 'doubledeathslayer' or something) slandering me as a hacker -_-

I still have his trophy ears.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
*insert Harry Potter spoiler here*
Marked spoiler or not, its hard to look-over that. And quite frankly, I'm angry that you posted it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been nearly a month since the book came out, and i read it the first day i got it. its not a complex book, or in any way a mindsore. so hurry up and read it -_-

the book sucked ass anyway, if you read a good book, whether its spoiled or not, you will still enjoy it. and this book didnt have that.

anyway, back to the topic.

mmm i dont have many MMO chat moments, since i dont play many MMO's. so i'll do the next best thing:

me (paladin, dragon slayer class). hay look, its a silver dragon, i think we should leave this one very much alone.
friend (wizard, very very good at what he does). im inclined to agree, its pretty big... and old... not a good combination.
other friend (another dragon slayer paladin... who happens to be wearing dragonskin armour >_<). ok lets go talk to it, we might get a good quest where i can get some better armour or weapons....

before we can interject, he walks boldly up to the dragon, who, before conversation is even initiated, see's his armour, smites him mightily, and then comes after us...

the only way to get out of it without the dragon emasculating us both, was for the wizard to kill us... we chose a meteor storm D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once in WoW, I was about to land in Winterspring, and since I was flying from Orgrimmar I heard all the city chatter. The last thing I saw in the chat window as I landed (and I have a screenshot of this) was as follows:

[1. General] [Chryce]: can anyone tell me where I can find thrall?
[1. General] [Thrall]: I'm right here

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Once in WoW, I was about to land in Winterspring, and since I was flying from Orgrimmar I heard all the city chatter. The last thing I saw in the chat window as I landed (and I have a screenshot of this) was as follows:

[1. General] [Chryce]: can anyone tell me where I can find thrall?
[1. General] [Thrall]: I'm right here

lol, i always answer them, "in thralls chamber silly"

the other day, some kid was asking how to do something with the interface and i was like, type /camp, which logs you out. a efw minutes later he said /camp didnt work it just logged me out. then i was like hmm, try alt+f4, and he did it, and came back about 10 minutes later and hes like, you got me with the /camp!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Q u o t e:
ok i have a proposition for the horde, let us kill Korrak while you sit and watch. and well let you get all the honor youll ever want=}. no? ok well it shall be a great battle then, hope to see everyone there!

((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
Grounded.

[ post edited by Faydra ]

ahhh ha ha, rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom