Funny Lines

Best answers
anybody got some funny lines like these:

Surpreme Kia: " Follow the yellow brick road, follow follow follow follow follow the yellow brick road.
Were off to see the wizard. The wonderful Wizard Babadi!"

Goten: "Whats a wizard?"
Chibi Trunks: "A wizard is...a uhh well a wizard rymes with lizard and has powers and stuff!"

Goten: "Well Cya later Mr. Lizard!"

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I'd list some lines..but I don't feel like writing down every line that the FUNi scriptwriters have ever written.
EVERYTHING they wrote is pathetic...they ruined the dialogue...

Best answers
Goku: "Whew! Im stuffed! If i have to fight one of you guys in the first round, then PLEASE dont punch me in the gut."
Vegeta: "If i have to fight Kakarot in the first round, the first thing im going to do is punch him in the gut!"
Goku: "Aww no mercy."

okey lets just call them STUPID then, okey....

SOME LINES *************** ARGG!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Uh..

Did Kaio-Shin...supreme kai to you dubbies...actually say the yellow brick road thing over here?
If he did..
that's just pathetic..

Best answers
I've seen the dubs up until

SPOILERS

Buu, newly reborn, takes out Gohan, and Vegeta is just about to go take him on. No yellow-brick-road nonsense has come up, that I can remember. And I think that's something one would remember.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Borgified SSJ4 Goku:"We are the Monkey. Lower your shield and surrender your ships. We will add you biological and technological Distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Krillin:"Hey dont pull that S**t on me!"

Vegeta:"Disgusting creature."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"i have opinions, very good opinions, they are my own opinions, i just dont always agree with them" - george bush

"iraq is full of terrorism and this terrorism must be dealt with, so little iraqian kids may have a place to play with snowmen...with out fear..ect ect." - george bush

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba! It's cold in here Cheeseh. Your an Admin turn up the heat.
Cheesman I can't, IE's busted, you do it.
Cucumba! :\ Why does Green Taco always get to leave the fridge. Just because he needs to be heated?
Cheesman Err, Green Taco's aren't good to eat mate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the text under ma sig, in the irc chat me, cheesman and i think Cumcumba and someone else said all dat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom