Funny in game convo

Best answers
Well I was playing on a server I created teaching somone new how to play the game. Then near the end of teaching him I told him how to do a simple combo. Well this guy named (OMEGA)_-Sig came along and told me I better not tell people combos or they would ban me from ESF. Well after saying that I quikly told him how stupid he was and that they could not, and would not, ban me from playing ESF because I told somone a combo. Well after calling him stupid quite a few times and him constantly telling me that they could I just decided to kick him from the game because he was too much trouble.

Well later on I had to shut down the server for awhile and restarted it about 3 hours later. Of course (OMEGA)_-Sig joined the server and the arguing immediatly began. Well after awhile I decided to take a log and start asking him some questions about me getting banned from playing ESF.

Keep in mind that he said much stupider things before and this is only a sample of what he was saying before.

Enjoy. :laff:

>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "so sig, pal"
> "(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "can say that more clearly"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "i told somebody a combo today"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "so can i be banned from ESF and not play it anymore?"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "yes u can"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "and how might they go about doing that?"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "there is a thing called the source code where the ybanned u from and u can not get into esf but u can still acc"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "still acc?"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "please expand on this acc "
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "but u can still play other games except esf"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "oh ok"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "it cutted it it was to long"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "but they dont have the source code"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "yes they do esf makes the source code for this game"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "so how can they ban me from the source code?"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "no"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "they use the half life sdk"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "by inputing ur steam id"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "what does steam id have to do with a source code?"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "im starting to wonder if you know anything about computer gaming"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "they input us steam id in the source code so that u get banned from playing esf"
> "SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "that would require daily patches on esf's part though"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "for them to modify the source code and then distribute it to everyone"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "esf already has them they even made the source code"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "esf already has what?"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "by them you mean?"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "the patches plus they already have the source code"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "but they dont have daily patches"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "ok who makes this game"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "and they cant do updates through steam like the official mods"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "valve"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "and sierra"
> "SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "made the game"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "no esf valve supports it"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "no valve made half life buddy"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "so steam is made bt valve"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "yes"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "and u need steam to play esf"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "steam is valves creationg"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "so valve supports it"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "no valve made steam not esf"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "i never said they made esf i said they support it"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "no they dont"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "esf is an unofficial mod"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "yes they do thats y u play esf by running steam and steam is made by valve"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "dont mean they support it"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><STEAM_ID_PENDING><1>" say "ok i gotta go now.. sry sig"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><STEAM_0:1:1093404><39>" say "np"

Post any comments you have. :laff:

Best answers
WHAT A LOSER more i don't have to say lol :fight:
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><39>" say "i never said they made esf i said they support it"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><1>" say "no they dont"
>"SSJ^Ralconn[host]<1><1>" say "esf is an unofficial mod"
>"(OMEGA)_-Sig<39><39>" say "yes they do thats y u play esf by running steam and steam is made by valve"
ROFL :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol, whats next? i get banned for telling a combo to someone in the street....

Best answers
It's funny because sig comes to my server often and heard me tell someone new also how to do a combo lol!!! No mention of bannage!!! LOL

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheez, where is the world come to.
banned becours you said an combo is the most stuppid thing i ever heard.
what next, cant play it becours i made just one spam.
ey............i think that i know him.............if i'm correct then he is omega_cloud, i realy dont know for shure but it looks like it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was just retarted beyond words. Just banning that guy for stupidity is good enough for me.

Funny to look at though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i was just in Omega's server. And sig was there. he kept running away cuz no matter how hard he tried he couldnt beat me. kame torps didnt work either. i love ssj vegeta. anywho. Yeah everything he said was bull crap. That's what makes it so funny. He doesn't know much does he? But then again he's only been playing esf for a few weeks...

Also if anyone ever tells you you will be banned from playing esf... don't listen to them they are just trying to scare you and get you to do what they want. I get it all the time "no melee or i will have you banned by the esf team" so i dare them by saying "go ahead, tell them i hack too" cuz i know 1. the esf team wont do anything about it 2. he can't contact the esf team. if this was something like devil yes maybe. but me... heh. i doubt it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be fooled. They could find a way to put your Steam ID in the dedicated server code to it would be permanently banned from all future servers. They'd have to wait until 1.3 rolled around but they could do it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if its true, but I heard you guys banned lynx and ec from 1.2 by doing that, right?

Best answers
M!NTS said:
lol you should have gotten more
Was gonna get more but a friend called and I had to go.

Also I take logs every time I start up a Half-Life game now just incase stupidity like this happens again. :laff:

Best answers
yeah kinda stupid if you got banned for telling a combo in a game but i guess it just goes down to if hes new to the game..... and wasnt he asking you for the combo then saying your gonna get banned? lol

Best answers
SuperDragonFist said:
yeah kinda stupid if you got banned for telling a combo in a game but i guess it just goes down to if hes new to the game..... and wasnt he asking you for the combo then saying your gonna get banned? lol
He never asked me for the combo, I was telling somone else.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it is possible to get a permanant ban from a STEAM game because you have your own account but i dought it would be just for teling a combo :rolleyes:
anyways if that was the case i should have goten bannd a long time ago :D but i normaly use the combos to my advantage especialy if the enemy knows them ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya esf can auto put somones steam id in the ded server pack so its already there, but you can buy a new hl and ur done unless they pop your ip range in there.

But that guy is stupid beyond words.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If NS can get the server to recognise your Steam ID (for those icons) I wouldn't doubt that they could hard code a ban.

Best answers
Hybrid said:
I'm not sure if its true, but I heard you guys banned lynx and ec from 1.2 by doing that, right?
No I was never banned from 1.2, I just gave up the immaturity for a better career.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EricW said:
No I was never banned from 1.2, I just gave up the immaturity for a better career.
Now speak some Dutch, and I might actually believe you. And no cheating.

Best answers
cold steel said:
Now speak some Dutch, and I might actually believe you. And no cheating.
No no, I wasn't Lynx, I was EviLCHiMP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure the dude was wicked dumb about it, but he wasn't entirely wrong: NS does that sort of thing all the time, don't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom