Funny Exam Answers

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, with the school i went to, im not suprised at some of these answers.... bad education :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we have some pretty stupid ones on some of my history tests

one of them was about some war in egypt, it one of the answers, multiple choice, was canadians

another one on an english test was something about aliens in a generic history question

stupid crap

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are people that stupid? Please for the love of God tell me this is all a sick joke =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Julius Caesar extinguished himself on the battlefields of Gaul. The Ides of March murdered him because they thought he was going to be made king. Dying, he gasped out: "Tee hee, Brutus."

ah ha ha ha ha

edit

Moses led the Hebrew slaves to the Red Sea, where they made unleavened bread which is bread made without any ingredients. Moses went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten commandments. He died before he ever reached Canada.

wtf rofl

Best answers
jjajajajajaj this proves that stupidity truly is infinite :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the essay that had one line, "Jesus, please help!" That's awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bach was the most famous composer in the world, and so was Handel. Handel was half German, half Italian and half English. He was very large. Bach died from 1750 to the present. Beethoven wrote music even though he was deaf. He was so deaf he wrote loud music. He took long walks in the forest even when everyone was calling for him. Beethoven expired in 1827 and later died for this.

Just .... wow

Best answers
Are these answers jokes or are they real?

If they are real, then that proves that these people should be shot for being a waste of human flesh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i didnt know that Caesars last words were "Tee, hee Brutus". He could've just said "Brutus, lol"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
etu brute ... !?!

we happened to be reading this at the time... and i watched rome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Things People Said: Exams and Papers said:
"In some religions a man can have many wives, and this is called polygamy. In our religion a man can have one wife, and this is called monotony."
I actually fell off the chair laughing at that one XD

A lot of these seem to be pupils using big words they don't know, using the spell checker and picking the wrong word entirely =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom