Funky Xbox 360 commercial

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was funny, but it has what to do with the 360 exactly? o_O

It's like the one with the original Xbox where the baby was fired from a uterus, along several miles of ground (constantly aging) and crashed into a coffin. Funny, memorable, but doesn't really demonstrate the console's power at all =\

Best answers
The Xbox 360 is basically saying that its power is sooooooooo amazing that you'll feel like you're in the 360 :p As I assume

Best answers
That was one of the sweetest commercials I have ever seen

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
The Xbox 360 is basically saying that its power is sooooooooo amazing that you'll feel like you're in the 360 :p As I assume
I think the whole notion behind "jump in" is that it's more fun to play with other people. IE -> BUY X-BOX LIVE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was pretty cool. Nothing to do with the 360, but considering that the other one I saw had people playing jumprope, its not bad. Too bad they didnt air it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw that the other day, it's a pretty sweet commercial. They should've aired it.

Best answers
omg .. i wish they would air that..

that would be even better for the revolution with its spiffy controller, but still

id never buy a 360 but still thats a great commercial lmao

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it also had to do with graphics. Maybe they are trying to say the graphics are so good that it's almost realistic. But then again.... no one in games uses their fingers for guns >.>

The part with the cab made me laugh.

Best answers
Wow, I know this is offtopic, but Random...that has got to be one of the greatest sigs in the existence of humanity

PS
Anyone seen the water balloon fight 360 commercial?

Best answers
the idea behind it is, anyone can play, no matter what age, race, sex or color.

its Microsofts whole new thingy to appeal to everyone ... rather than just the hardcore gamer's of USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom