💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since ive been doin alot of a work with filters lately i need a break and started messing around with line art. comments and critz would be aprreciated. conisdering i used alot of trend whore techniques i may also do one of my spoof tutorils on it aswell. and since i kow poeple r ganna say something about the grid, i meant it to be there because it fits the theme.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
almost looks like vector art, looks nice, the 3d there, isn't that the filter 3d transform ^^

it's quite nice though, maybe u should have some of that line art in one of you future walls

grtz Naz

Best answers
I like the 3D cube in the center.
And the grid is my favorite option of all.
But how do you make those white lines around it all?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pencil tool glenn.

well u know what i meant naz i used like 2 filter and that was tiles and 3d transform. and even then thse are hardly filters lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, thats nice!
but...dont wanna be a racist or something...but...its black o_O

Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
the pencil tool glenn.

well u know what i meant naz i used like 2 filter and that was tiles and 3d transform. and even then thse are hardly filters lol
Thank you, I've wanted to do this but I never messed around w/ the tools yet very much.

-EDIT-
Where is the pencil tool?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROTFL you say your good with photoshop glenn? click and hold on the paintbrush till you can get to the menu thing comes up, then pick the pencil

Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
ROTFL you say your good with photoshop glenn? click and hold on the paintbrush till you can get to the menu thing comes up, then pick the pencil
Sorry I forgot to edit my edit saying I already got it.
Whoops.:scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn, this looks good, but you did you the Filter>Render>3D Transform. , so its a filter!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and also the mosaic on the balls is a filter!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never used mosaic, as i said after nazs post i used 3d transform and tiles and that is all. balls and squares are from 3d transform

Best answers
I've just noticed that there are balls in the back.
And that you could have extended the lines over to the left some more, because it's sorta plain near the left.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i was at school when i did it and their computer run on a 1280 x 1024 res so it looked smaller at the time

Best answers
the bubbles look as if they're from the styles option for letters and good work on everything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom