Fun With Spirit Bombs

Best answers

Ok... Geocities pisses me off... I double checked the urls I had for the imgs, and they were all correct...and it would be a lot better if I could just put the pics here, but for some reason it's not working. Oh well... just follow the link for the pics. I labeled paragraphs that correspond with the shots. Eh, whatever works, right?
http://www.geocities.com/john_lovett/Page.htm

Hey hey hey!!! Thought this might be of interest to some of you ESF folks. If you've seen it before (probably have) just move along. Enjoy!

I and one of my roomies along with Tiger were playing ESF last night. We got tired of actually fighting and started attempting to stop full-blown spirit bombs. Well, normal block didn't work at all, so we started shooting stuff at it. It took a Super Saiyen Goku, turboed at around 40 million KI, firing a full-blown Kamehameha to push the spirit bomb back.

After quite a bit of that, we decided we'd find out what would happen if two spirit bombs of equal power were tossed at each other. The result? Two GIANT balls of energy dangerously floating in the sky. So then we're like "Hey, wonder how many we can get up there?" So we spent a while just tossing full-blown spirit bombs at each other, and each time they stuck in the middle of the level. So we continued tossing spirit bombs at random places until we got this.

--[First Pic]--

And of course, you have to blow that up... which is why you see Tiger across the level (that little yellow thing) as Vegeta, saying he loves Trunks as he flies into the spirit bombs. Well, to our disappointment, the spirit bombs didn't ALL blow up. We had to run into all of them to blow them up. But we did notice that ones that were close enough to each other blew up. So what did we do next?

--[Second Pic]--

Just as last time, Tiger gets the honor of flying into the mess.

--[Third Pic]--

And that was the very last pic I got before the entire program crashed. :)
Guess the explosion was more than it could handle. Oh well...

Best answers
Same here. ;/

edit : Take the links and copy them into your url bar. :idea:

Best answers
Ok, so I'm thinking this board may have a 1 pic limit or something, because one pic was showing up, and I know I had the url's right, so I'm going to post this in three shots. Here's the first!

I was wrong... it's just being stupid... I'll just leave the link above. If it doesn't work well, I don't know...

Best answers
nice, but how do you get 40million ki, did you play a whole afternoon?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It woud be cool if you coud push the [Locked]Spiritboms in a direction by a energy attack !!!

maybe something for beta 2 =)

Best answers
40 Million only takes like half an hour, if even that... I've had it up above 300 mil. :)

Best answers
Well, with the Saiyens, I noticed you get quite a bit of KI just for getting beat around and killed. True to the story, but easy to exploit. I usually have as many kills as deaths, but my power level goes up like mad. This happens with either Goku or Vegeta, which doesn't make sense... I thought the second generation Saiyens like Trunks, Gohan, Goten, etc. were supposed to be stronger. Oh well... makes no dif to me, really.

You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see the chance to use more then one beam against a spirit bomb. Like if two guys see this spirit bomb coming towards them they can combine beams and hit the bomb together. I think it'd be cool...

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Even 300 mil isn`t that much a regular has a average above 350.000.000 or 400.000.000.

And how did you do that with the spirit bomb??

P.s. To get a high pl you just have to find someone how`s charging an attack and he can`t move.

Then fire some kiblast that will from a kiblob. And when he shoots he dead + you recieve 200.000 a 1.000.000 pl.

P.s. And if you have a pl above the 100.000.000 start using powerstruggles. That will boost you like mad.

Best answers
How can you do that ?
*edit*
He said something like that: fire two spirt bombs at each other

Best answers
Originally posted by Devion
And how did you do that with the spirit bomb??
Heh... just toss two fully charged spirit bombs at each other, and they enter into a neverending power struggle in which they don't move, since each is of equal power. I'll be trying this again, but toning it down a bit. I want to get a shot of this at full blast. I have a feeling that last pic I got wasn't nearly the full power of the blast, but just when the program crashed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh looks wierd. I cant do that cause I never play long enough. I think my mas power level is around 13 millin. Nothing impressive i'm sure.

Devion: Im the sexier demon!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by D@nte
nice, but how do you get 40million ki, did you play a whole afternoon?
It's pretty obvious they played CTDB.And having a pl of 40 million takes about2 hours if you have enough powerstruggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom