fun with ChAoS ConTroL X2 a.k.a -=[TIS]=- SSJ Shadow

Best answers
its funny that if he would of gotten it he couldnt make a server and if he joined a server made by the dev they take his IP down and hard code ban him

CCX2

C
FM,and Monx

Monx,remember when FM was trying to join TIS,I said im gonna go,because i have a guest over??that was him,he slept over and was on the computer all night just about,and i was upstairs playing gamecube,so nice trick,but i would never ask for the beta,my friend who slept over,he plays esf here,because he doesnt have it at his house,and he wanted to "try" the beta,so thats why he made him that "deal" or whatever.

Nice trick FM,to bad it wasn't me you were talking to

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by CCX2
FM,and Monx

Monx,remember when FM was trying to join TIS,I said im gonna go,because i have a guest over??that was him,he slept over and was on the computer all night just about,and i was upstairs playing gamecube,so nice trick,but i would never ask for the beta,my friend who slept over,he plays esf here,because he doesnt have it at his house,and he wanted to "try" the beta,so thats why he made him that "deal" or whatever.

Nice trick FM,to bad it wasn't me you were talking to
We need proof...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I got the proofs.
1- FM is a total morons
2- I got him on icq saying me that he was making a joke to someone about being a beta tester.
3 -this is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom