Fun / Forgotten Mods

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I remember Existence. I quit playing because it only had about 4 maps & one gameplay mode (I think) but it was very detailed. I haven't bothered to check for updates, I'm just too lazy.

Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
Why the flaming of CS? You may not like it but guess what? millions of people around the WORLD disagree with you so please respect others opinions, no need to say counter crap and crap trap just say you don't like CS.
In his opinion he thinks cs is crap, you are being hipocritical by trashing his opinion, when you dont want him to trash others.

Best answers
I didnt trash anybodys opinions. sorry that you think so. I dont think he thinks so otherwise i think he would have said so in his post right after mine. there is a difference between disagreeing and trashing, I didn't put him down in any way but he put CS and the people who play cs down when he says it is crap without even giving legit reasons
ok maybe i didnt choose the best wording for what i said before, but it is FACT not opinion that millions of people play and like counter strike.

Best answers
lol whatever/it doesnt really matter. let us just get back on topic, you know what is a great mod that i wished more people played? open source jail break...

Best answers
has anyone ever played boxwars?
Its a deathmatch mod where all the players look like boxes and the levels are filled with boxes.
it isnt a game you will play alot but its fun if you play it once in a while.

A mod I am really looking forward to play is bushido.
Its a class based mod in a feudal japan setting so there will be mostly melee combat.

edit: this is the site.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think CS is atleast something to spend time on, even with 56k it is not difficult to kill people with semi-snipe weapons such as the AUG or the Commando. It becomes very fun though when you play over LAN. (Especially with ChickenMod :laff: )
Holy Wars looks fun, never played it but heard about it. Gonna check it out.
What is the website for this Bushido mod? It sounds very interesting. :D

Mods I play:
- Earth's Special Forces
- Counter-Strike (not alot, but I do over LAN)
- Natural Selection (seldom)
- Half-Life Death Match
- Team Fortress Classic 1.5
- Dragon Mod Z (Once the next version comes out, like what Mr. -Satan said. *looks at thread* aghhh now theres two Mr. Satans!!)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dod just takes work, I used to be quite good.

As for old mods, I miss Battle of the Millenium. But at least it's on it's way back ina better form.

<a href=www.botmuc.unitedgaming.net>BotM Site - Check it out!</a>

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't really like BOTM but oh well. There used to be a Mega Man X mod that was very good for an alpha, but there were only about 3 people who played (including myself) so it, unfortunatly, died.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too lazy to find out if anyone menioned Science and Industry, or even Oz Deathmatch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
s&i!

woo

science and industry owns

Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
The Opera is a great mod that was forgotten for reasons unknown.

Operas moving to the ut2k engine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got Science & Industry a long time ago, but no one else played so I got rid of it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone remember the mod where you could be a gard and stuff? Oh I remember now, swarm.

Best answers
I didnt know Opera was moving to unreal2k3 , that really sucks. I liked that mod and my comp can only run u2k3 at its lowest settings and even then i would get a **** frame rate.

wtf is holy wars? I hear so many ppl mentioning it, does it have anything to do with religion? (lol)

edit: oh i just remembered a REALLY fun mod i used to make a server for. It is alot like sven coop but more original and better IMO. its called Contra. I think its ment to be like the Contra from the consoles (nes and snes and ps2)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy Wars is just fun. The only religious things in it are halos and when you grab the halo (removed in Beta2, will be added in again next version) you become the messiah (can't be killed for a while)

Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
science and industry was a good one
yes i did mention science and industry, that was my favorite before CS, and a lot of people do play it, about 10 servers with 10 or more people in em

Best answers
Can someone link me to Holy wars, I wanna try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom