Full Sail Requirements

Best answers
Hey everyone I was wondering does anybody know the specific details about getting into Full Sail? I have been searching my ass off and can't find anything...

I hear alot of bad things about it but I dont really care about that because I know in order to enjoy that school you gotta enjoy what you doing....

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey everyone I was wondering does anybody know the specific details about getting into Full Sail? I have been searching my ass off and can't find anything...

I hear alot of bad things about it but I dont really care about that because I know in order to enjoy that school you gotta enjoy what you doing....
These are the requirements found on the official site:

Getting Here
Short and sweet, here are the 2 simple steps to getting here:
1. Call your Admissions Representative to receive a free catalog.
2. Fill out the application (in the front of the Full Sail catalog). Your Admissions Representative can also direct you to an online enrollment form if you prefer.

Degree programs start year-round at Full Sail, so the key is teaming up with your Admissions Representative to choose the month that's right for you. If you're calling from within the United States, there's no charge for the phone calls, and there's no charge to learn if you qualify for financial aid.

Prerequisites
If you have a sincere passion for a career in the entertainment media production industry, and you have earned a standard high school diploma or GED, you already possess the necessary foundation.

We also require that you participate in the Global Professionalism Standards (GPS) program ? an innovative program that enables employers to review your professional abilities, in addition to your technical skills and academic achievements, upon graduation. You will answer questions specific to the GPS program in Full Sail?s Enrollment Application, which will be reviewed during the acceptance process.
Source: http://www.fullsail.com/admissions/requirements/overview.html

Best answers
Yea I know that part but I've been looking everywhere to see what average SAT scores there looking for and GPA and what not.......

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I can find, the SAT and ACT aren't required. I can't find anything on the GPA.

Edit

A lot of sites are stating that you only need a high school diploma or a GED; no SAT and ACT. You could always call the school and find out what the requirements are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom