Full power mode...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was looking some ps2 dbz games so It came to me an idea of an feature that it could be an great addition to the game and would be a lot more like the dbz universe. So I will post here his positive and negative point:

FULL POWER MODE

Positive points:
- It would be the way to achieve certain special forms such Full power frieza, Super Trunks(Future), Super Vegeta; and special abilities like super spirit bomb, super death ball, super kamehameha(ssj2 gohan or perfect cell)and so(fortunately this attack would be 1hit kill, bigger than normal ones, with more speed and a lot harder to deflect unless you are stronger than the player who fired the attack)...
- Increase of PL by an amount of 1.000.000 or more depending of the character(if achieve an special form it would gain a bit more)
- Increase of strenght: it would increase the damage of all kind of attacks by an amount of 25% and so it would decrease the the damage taken by other player's attacks
- Increase of speed

Negative points:
- Once the Full Power Mode is activated, your Stamina(ST) would start to drop(not so fast but not so slow, in a way it can be hold for the max of 30 seconds) and when it runs out, the mode would automactilly deactivate
- Once you fire a special attack this would cause an instantelly runs out of stamina and it would only recover very slowly(to prevent ping with a lot of player doing that on the same time)
- Special forms would not only consume stamina but ki too(fortunately the stamina would drop slower than other chars that not achieve special forms)

Optional:
- A bit increase of beams but how actually the beams are I think it not necessary(unless in the 1.3 release it would be a lot smaller beams)

Well, this is my idea and the amount of increase are examples but you are welcome to post your ideas too!:yes:

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically your idea is a secondary turbo that makes a guy a killing maschiene for 30 seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Basically your idea is a secondary turbo that makes a guy a killing maschiene for 30 seconds.
But that is the idea of the full power mode on the anime... You think it have to be like what?
I only planned to make the turbo mode more useful...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But turbo is allready usefull.

It increases your PL by a factor of 1.25 and 1.75 if you charge it. It drains KI , but the increased PL causes more damage to others and you yourself take less damage.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But turbo is allready usefull.

It increases your PL by a factor of 1.25 and 1.75 if you charge it. It drains KI , but the increased PL causes more damage to others and you yourself take less damage.
Yeah, but you cant use that charge with all other sort of attack except melee...

I thought on use that more freely and maybe improve it to be more enjoyable!

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo can use it with any attack you want.

Charge up turbo and shoot an attack. No problems there.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yo can use it with any attack you want.

Charge up turbo and shoot an attack. No problems there.
Yeah, but when you change the kind of attack the PL start to drop...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think this is some kind of giji transformation like goku has.
but damn 30 seconds is long in a game and for sure if you are very powerfull.
but grega i liked the powerup of evm/ecx don't know anymore where you could charge your turbo while fireing a beam.
that's cool.
but as for the anime they do charge up much more than their body can handle but they end up dead or weaker than they were before.
so i would just keep the normal turbo charge

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, I read up my first topic and I figured out that I was asking so much and it would be a lot unbalanced even with those negative points so I changed my mind...:rolleyes:

As Grega said the turbo for itself already has that function but the only thing is that it should have an increase on the time that you can keep the charged turbo to around 10 seconds and without the limitation of PL drop when you change the kind of attack. With this it would be no room for doubt that the gameplay might be a lot more fun!:yes:

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats part of balancinde. And we are allways accepting ideas in the balancing department ^^

Guess well test a longer time then ^^

Best answers
Morvin your idea isn't a bad one at all. There are many ways to make it work and to balance it out. Every idea is in truth considered for how much it adds to the game, and how much time it takes to program it. So this is how I'd work it...

Since I look at this as more of a last-ditch effort, like a berserk, I see this coming into play when the player has lots of stamina, but almost no health left. This situation most often occurs when a player is fighting someone that has a much greater PL than themselves, and has achieved a higher transformation level.

So the player enables this "super mode," and it allows them to trans to a higher level than they currently have. This is when a trans animation would be used, and the player would not be invincible, thus making them vulnerable only to Ki attacks. Initially using the transformation in this state would perform the already programmed knockback, putting your opponent at a distance from you. You either have to time your transformation right during the fight so they don't murder you, or your opponent taunts you and can't wait to gain more PL from killing you now. ^_^

After transing, the player would gain a stamina bonus, but their stamina would decrease at the same rate. Say... 5 stamina per second (100 total). You have 40 seconds total in this state if you trans, 20 if you don't. That way if you fail to trans, your total stamina runs out more quickly and... you're screwed. That's what you get for using this at the wrong time! :cry:

Now assuming you've completed your transformation, you have your stamina increased, but you're on bought time. The rest depends on how well you fight. If you get hit, you lose stamina. But that's the price you pay to fight on the same level as your opponent. You have a slim chance to win, but some is better than none.

So Morvin, once tested, your idea could work perfectly fine and be balanaced. Does it add enough, and how long does it take to program, are the deciding factors imho.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But PL isnt all that important in ESF. Sure the guy with more PL deals more damage. The more important thing would be speed and player reaction time.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks Disguise...

Well, all that I think now it have to be changed it was said on my previous reply so lets stay only with that cause it doesnt need a lot of code. So consider this topic closed...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
But PL isnt all that important in ESF. Sure the guy with more PL deals more damage. The more important thing would be speed and player reaction time.
Ye but its for the stylehhh.

I'm not sure about this suggestion, its not a MUST for ESF, but it will be more than nice to have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom