Full Metal Panic!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I recently watched the Full Metal Panic! series (well the original, and second raid, still gotta watch Fumoffu) and I really loved it. But does anyone know if they are creating another FMP or has it really stopped?

Best answers
Sicron said:
Well I recently watched the Full Metal Panic! series (well the original, and second raid, still gotta watch Fumoffu) and I really loved it. But does anyone know if they are creating another FMP or has it really stopped?
new season?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only know that they made an TSR OVA this year.

And Fumoffu just pwnzz so much XD Almost better than School Rumble.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, downloaded the OVA yesterday...as soon as I started playing the movie, I found out it had French subtitles, and seeing as I only got F's for my French lessons on school, I just deleted it. XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Yeah, downloaded the OVA yesterday...as soon as I started playing the movie, I found out it had French subtitles, and seeing as I only got F's for my French lessons on school, I just deleted it. XD

I feel ya brother ;_; The same happened to me today -.-

P.S. i dont have french lessons though >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think they have officially said they are making a new season, but it's highly unlikely that they wont. The first 3 shows were pretty popular, plus there is still several Novels to cover. The next one being "A Dancing Very Merry Christmas," and things really start to pick up with that one. There are several more after that too, and the series is still going. So I doubt they will stop making the anime anytime soon.

Oh, and if your itching for some more Full Metal Panic goodness, then don't fret, because Boku-Tachi is translating the Novels. If you just watched The Second Raid, then the next Novel would be a "A Dancing Very Merry Christmas." Then after that is "Continuing On My Own." Which by the way, was just finished being translated just a few days ago.

Oh ya, and here is the link to their site. http://www.boku-tachi.net/

Best answers
Yeah FMP is one of the best series. I have em all.
Fumoffu is freaking funey. BUt yeah the second season of FMP stopped to..err..episode 13 i think. Season 2 is realy full of panic and action :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom