Full Metal Panic! - IMO best anime

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posting this thread has made my non-otaku-ness forfeit.

So, I just finished watching the whole FMP series.

And, it is the most touching thing I have ever watched, in my entire life. The characters, settings, they all seem so believable.

And I would write more, but my breath has been literally taken away. I pray that the animators make one more series, that deals with Kaname's and Sousukes relationship D: Liek Fumoffu I guess, but less comedy.

Discuss FMP. Gogogo.

Best answers
Sure it is good anime and all, but not good enough to climb on top of my list. And have you watched The Second Raid? It contains less humor than fumoffu and is little bit more dramatic. But truly it is fine anime indeed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Full Metal Panic is indeed an awesome anime. TSR being the best so far in my opinion, especially since Kyoto animation took over.

Anyways, don't worry about not having a sequel to the series. The FMP! series is based off of light novels made by Shouji Gatou. The Second Raid went through the "End of Day by Day" novel, and there are still at least 3 more novels to go. So the series has plenty of time till it wraps up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most touching? Have you ever seen Full Metal Alchemist? Now don't get me wrong, I love FMP, but FMA is a hell of alot better than FMP if you love "getting touched" by an anime that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom