Full flight mode

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think about it, the charge time kind of ruins the whole point of the suggestion. The time gained by swooping faster is just going to be wasted by waiting to charge it up. Kind of a waste if you ask me.

Best answers
yes but esf is way to fast paced for that. Thats like disney meeting final fantas...... o wait that happened ok maybe it will work but it wont have much of a point

Best answers
The full flight was in the anime series, so It should be included into the game. If you don't like it, that doesn't mean that everyone hates it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadershi said:
The full flight was in the anime series, so It should be included into the game. If you don't like it, that doesn't mean that everyone hates it :)
I think that's a wrong comparison. Just because Goku was basically the most powerful character in the show doesn't mean he should be the most powerful in ESF.

I'm actually starting to think this is somewhat of a bad idea. I liked it before, but I don't remember why.

The characters in the show used it to travel across the world, not a map of only a few soccer fields large.

Best answers
The speed of the flight won't differ from your enegy. I will be the same for all characters

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the maps were BIG i mean, city of heroes big, then this would be very useful...But the maps aren't that big and you can get to the other side of another map just by swooping or teleporting.

It reminds me of the kirby air ride boost...They sit there, charge the boost, release and they burtst into that direction. But there isn't really any place you need 'to go' in esf, so a hyper boost where you can't attack seems kinda useless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, its not going to be useful. I'm not gonna lie anymore; Im getting sick of stupid suggestions that dont aid what 1.2 gameplay is starting to lack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom