Froggie!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been working on this for about 4-5 hours, still a wip =P

Best answers
first of all i would just like to say. OOOOOOOOOOOOKAY? why is that frog wearing a shirt and what is he smoking?
lol jk looks great( as far as frogs go ) but my only crit is to make only three "finger thingys" on each hand(foot)....paw? whatever frogs have and make them webbed also make the tips like roundish

Best answers
TRSS said:
first of all i would just like to say. OOOOOOOOOOOOKAY? why is that frog wearing a shirt and what is he smoking?
lol jk looks great( as far as frogs go ) but my only crit is to make only three "finger thingys" on each hand(foot)....paw? whatever frogs have and make them webbed also make the tips like roundish

It's a Summoned Frog from "Naruto Anime".

Gw DarkSniper, realy good, the pipe is awsome also.
Keep it up, and show us more.
And, is it for SoK?

Best answers
it really looks like him,are you gonna make his sword to?

DMW

Best answers
His name is Gubanta or somthing like that,he is from the anime and your model is great,Do you plan on skinning are beloved smoking frog?

Best answers
oh my bad sorry i havnt seen naruto all though i look forward to it coming out on toonami

Best answers
TRSS said:
oh my bad sorry i havnt seen naruto all though i look forward to it coming out on toonami
Toonami is going to butcher the series. Wait for the uncuts to come out on DVD in Japanese with subs. Then go watch it. Toonami is most definately going to ruin the show. (You can't have the Sexy No Jutsu on Toonami now can you? ;) )

OR, wait for it to come out to Adult Swim.

Best answers
he is in the 1st episode.... >.> anyway your eyes are to small lol i love this model the back legs look to smal also :p goodword man :p

Best answers
Envee said:
Toonami is going to butcher the series. Wait for the uncuts to come out on DVD in Japanese with subs. Then go watch it. Toonami is most definately going to ruin the show. (You can't have the Sexy No Jutsu on Toonami now can you? ;) )

OR, wait for it to come out to Adult Swim.
what are you talking about toonami dosnt butcher, dragonball z was great on there and so was yu yu hakusho,speaking of wich, WHERE IS IT I LOVE THAT SHOW! any way i think if funimation gets it it will still be pretty good

Best answers
ever watched the Dragonball , DBZ and DB:GT Movies on toonami?
They butchered that
Krillen now has the voice of a 5 year old
Piccolo is no longer piccolo but "Big Green"
There is no emotion in the lines, just say them as fast as you can
They made literal translations of everything, which i know takes a lot less time but they could have put some effort into looking at what the english series has already had and then USING it in the movies...

But anyway, yus good frog from naruto :D

Best answers
Then you obviously don't know what real DBZ is then TRSS...Go rent an uncut DVD, in JAPANESE, and see the difference, trust me, it's a lot different. (I think recently they started showing the uncut DBZ's on CN, but they still have butchered it. The voice acting is terrible.) The only good shows on CN, are the Animes on Adult Swim. FMA's voice acting is acceptable, but could be better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about, you all shut up about whether the origional or the dubs are better, and talk about the model. its annoying enough that you have a whole anime forum to ***** about this, but dont drag the modeling section down to that level >_>

Best answers
me personally i like the american version better because the voices arent all high piched the sound effects and music are WAY! better and most of all i can understand it, actually i have an uncut dvd the only things i dont like are that they call hercule mr. satan and that *** cop guy in the tournament

p.s ok axman well stop :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
update: pretty much done and going to get this skinned by elemental hopefully ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you post wire <_< .... cuz i want to see the flow <_< .... looks good somehow.

Best answers
eww gross warts, oh wait he a frog, so does he fight or what and is it for a mod?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
can you post wire <_< .... cuz i want to see the flow <_< .... looks good somehow.
here is a wire <_< .... i think it flows good <_< ....

yea its for a mod, sok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i thought :p u used half spheres for those pickels \0/ the flow is very nice to me :)

gj

DMW

Best answers
DS he is awesome but i donot remember those warts on him,i ont think they belong there.Other then that skin tha baby and give him a jump animation.:D *EDIT* NVM he does have warts just got through watching that episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom