Friezas Telekineses

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah now the stupid question stuff starts ! even i can´t resist :laff:
well i couldn´t find it in the manual so here´s tha question:
is it possible to PS with friezas new attack . i mean afetr all the attack are "just" stones and would be bursted if the hit a beam and i think it´s charging pretty fast i think it´s the fastest ball attack.
well but also it would give frieza another PS attack except the Deathball.

well i just wanted to know this
you can kill me now

Best answers
No you can't. It would look rather stupid to see a rock pushing a beam, then slowing down, then stopping in mid-air and then moving backward without falling to the ground. Besides that, the individual rocks are rather weak.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe yeah!a good question from me!ahh this feels soooo good :p
btw i know it´s nothing that important but i think it would be nice if those rocks appaer random so they won´t be the same all the time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While were on the topic of these rocks, can you block struggle with them, or do you instantly deflect them like a weak beam?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean to tell me that the almighty ssj goku can block struggle a galit gun from the almighty ssj vegeta, but cant swat away a few rocks.. pashua!... ohh hey which gives me an idea... they are JUST rocks riiiiiiight? so can you shoot a humungerous beam at it and desintegrate them?

Fire Phoenix
*darn my horibl speling.*

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't underestimate the power of a rock ;)
But really if you could block it...like harsens said a struggle would look weird and if you just could swat them away the attack would be useless.
But maybe a little less damage would be nice though....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean a little less damage? what is the damage? the video clip showed that it the charge for it is pretty fast so...yeah

Fire Phoenix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just dodge them :p. I thought that if you couldn't block them then it would be pretty dumb. But Me is right, then they'd be useless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah dodging is the ony way i think or maybe youcan destroy them with a beam so defending will be pretty easy too.
but tdodgin can be hard casue if you´ve seen the video those rocks are damn fast

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're ridiculously easy to dodge... just don't get caught off guard.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah... although the rocks are pretty fast, it isn't a 'wide' group so you can dodge it easily

Best answers
Sounds good...I shall crush Frieza and his puny "pebbles"...

-Pebble Killer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think you can burst em with a generic beam so maybe you won´t even need to dodge them

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
well i think you can burst em with a generic beam so maybe you won´t even need to dodge them
Currently they go through attacks o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er..cool stones ... i want some of them too so i can destroy a house with only one stone :laugh:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah the 'rocks' will be useless but if u shoot a car (if it can -_-) it will be more powerfull right ? (or not ?) :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom