Friezas Telekineses

Best answers
mh one question whats is if one beam and rocks colide? will both disappear or what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fighter12 said:
mh one question whats is if one beam and rocks colide? will both disappear or what?
Thats been answered. The beam just fades through the rock.

Best answers
Well then, those "pebbles" seem more menacing now :laff: but I was wandering, does anybody know what is Frieza Stun time, after using the telekinesis? My point is that if he has sone stun, then I could go right trough the rocks to kick the :fight: out of him :devgrin:

And one other thing, is there no way of actually destroying the rocks, or something, I know beams dont work, but what about melee?.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it counts as a ball attack, so it has no stun time and he can move straight away mefinks :O

Best answers
Ooo I know how painful a rock is, because I had one thrown to my head.

But can telekinesis really throw trees? If so, I really think they should do more damage than rocks because....well, they're trees for crying out loud :D

Speaking of trees....do the trees now have collision hulls?

Best answers
Trees now indeed have bounding boxes or whatever they're called so ppl can't fly through em anymore! What's more, you can even blow em up! Don't you just love progress?

Best answers
omfg awesome awesome, so if you'r frieza and your next to a tree and you are using telekenisis does like he charge up trees and stones and stuff and he throws trees and stones HOLY **** KEWL !!!!

Best answers
No, I meant you can use the rocks you collect with telekinesis to destroy trees in the map. Not only that, but trees can be destroyed by any attack now; check the SSJ Vegeta movie in Freedom's dev journal to see for yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe think about what custom "rocks" are gonna be made for friezas attack?
i´m thinking of some funny things :)

Best answers
Snake101 said:
No, I meant you can use the rocks you collect with telekinesis to destroy trees in the map. Not only that, but trees can be destroyed by any attack now; check the SSJ Vegeta movie in Freedom's dev journal to see for yourself.
I love it..

"Throwing" nearby trees would be a nice touch though..*1.3 kind of addition*..not necessary..just a fun extra to me.

Big Bang Attack said:
funky hippy colour rocks
now thats cool
Peace out man
I'm sure I know what Lord Killmore really meant...*you have a dirty mind my friend..so filty..lecherous..how "hentai" of you....I LOVE IT*

-Feuer Frei..
BANG! BANG!

Best answers
Big VEE said:
I love it..

"Throwing" nearby trees would be a nice touch though..*1.3 kind of addition*..not necessary..just a fun extra to me.

I'm sure I know what Lord Killmore really meant...*you have a dirty mind my friend..so filty..lecherous..how "hentai" of you....I LOVE IT*

-Feuer Frei..
BANG! BANG!

whats wrong with 'hippy peace out' colours... its not filthy

Best answers
why the rocks cant be destroyed? goku destroyed it in the fight with frieza too.....

oni

Best answers
endi said:
why the rocks cant be destroyed? goku destroyed it in the fight with frieza too.....
Look at this

harSens said:
No you can't. It would look rather stupid to see a rock pushing a beam, then slowing down, then stopping in mid-air and then moving backward without falling to the ground. Besides that, the individual rocks are rather weak.

Best answers
Big Bang Attack said:
whats wrong with 'hippy peace out' colours... its not filthy
Not you sill BBA...Lord Killmore and his ideas...that is truelly filth..down to the core...that's why it is perfection..Hippy peace out things are to "fruity" for me..even to throw at someone..I'm more of the perverse type myself..Take a guess at what I would edit in instead of "pebbles"...And there you have it..

-now I'm going to have to call you "pastel princess" from now on...unless you go the "little ball suggestion" for Vegeta, and say that you didn't mean to say Vegeta has TOO many attacks *at least not for ESF anyway*

Best answers
LoL....your such a goomba VEE....your posts crack me up everytime.

Trees would be kinda cool to throw with the attack (lol be kinda cool to be able to do a melee throw and throw the trees too). Id still like to see the rocks not on the same horizontal plane though (just a little offset,,,to look a little more random). haha and for custom rocks....oh man.....NERF BALLS. Goes good with the wet noodle my friend made to replace trunks sword.

Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
LoL....your such a goomba VEE....your posts crack me up everytime.

Trees would be kinda cool to throw with the attack (lol be kinda cool to be able to do a melee throw and throw the trees too). Id still like to see the rocks not on the same horizontal plane though (just a little offset,,,to look a little more random). haha and for custom rocks....oh man.....NERF BALLS. Goes good with the wet noodle my friend made to replace trunks sword.
Goombas *Italians..ussually mobsters..atleast thats what I recognize a goomba as...a thug"..not in a cool way* are 25% of my blood ;) :laff: I guess that means 50% of me is "Nazi/Hun" *German* and the other 25% is drunk off its arse...*Irish...lephrechauns...* Good one Cheeto101 :laff:

Random rock positions would be nice touch..*I would replace the rocks with sh*t or d*ld*'s....But that's just me!*

-WHO HA!!

Best answers
random rocks would rock, rockingly rock(wtf?).
and if you can change the models of rocks, how you change it? and does it require esf modeler?

Best answers
assaf said:
random rocks would rock, rockingly rock(wtf?).
and if you can change the models of rocks, how you change it? and does it require esf modeler?
It isn't out yet...No one *but the team* knows...I ask you this...what would YOU put in to replace the "pebbles"...I think we all know what I would replace the sprites with.........................

-Live with the Shock...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom