frieza's leadership

Best answers
why is everyone listin to him and obey his order? like turles, cell, bajack,general rildo and lord slug, dr gero, dr muu, simma force, red robbit army, dr wheel, garlic jr, androids, bobidi, hitler(movie 12)...even his own father would participate him as well()...i wonder what else can make him so charming?

i admin he was charge entire force in the universe when he was alive, but now he still can control every super villiam in the afterlife!! even more, he can made many powerful fighter(and these guys r many stage ahead frieza!!) become his new henchman. why? why is he charge the enitire villiam force? is ther no one have the leadership?

PS: there's only 3 bad dude still disobey frieza:

1. brolly(he's a madmen, he wouldnt listin everyone.)
2. koola(he's much dislike frieza...)
3. dubra(he's become a good guy when he's dead...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've watched DBZ and you still don't know?

The primary reason is that people feared him. Once you started working for him, you couldn't get out - or you'd get killed.

And the pay was probably very good, or they were promised fame and glory.

By the way, I don't remember Cell and many of those other guys really obeying him. Even if it's in the movie, it's not really realistic, since the movies aren't accurate to the show. Cell could easily destroy Frieza if he wanted to, so he didn't fear Frieza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
why is everyone listin to him and obey his order? like turles, cell, bajack,general rildo and lord slug, dr gero, dr muu, simma force, red robbit army, dr wheel, garlic jr, androids, bobidi, hitler(movie 12)...even his own father would participate him as well()...i wonder what else can make him so charming?

i admin he was charge entire force in the universe when he was alive, but now he still can control every super villiam in the afterlife!! even more, he can made many powerful fighter(and these guys r many stage ahead frieza!!) become his new henchman. why? why is he charge the enitire villiam force? is ther no one have the leadership?

1. brolly(he's a madmen, he wouldnt listin everyone.) brolly was stronger
2. koola(he's much dislike frieza...) cooler was stronger.
who the hell is dubra?

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
who the hell is dubra?
dubra, the king of demon world. the henchman of bubidi....

Shiyojin Rommyu said:
You've watched DBZ and you still don't know?

The primary reason is that people feared him. Once you started working for him, you couldn't get out - or you'd get killed.

And the pay was probably very good, or they were promised fame and glory.

By the way, I don't remember Cell and many of those other guys really obeying him. Even if it's in the movie, it's not really realistic, since the movies aren't accurate to the show. Cell could easily destroy Frieza if he wanted to, so he didn't fear Frieza.
that isnt just in movie....in great siyaman saga, when that green guy(i dont really remember who the hell is he but he's the opponent in underworld goku fight for.) attack at frieza. frieza just gave a command to cell and than cell actually do as he said!! so is his father and other villiam......

he just said " cell!! get him!!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell may have been stronger than frieza, but frieza had that natural leadership quality. That's probably why Cell doesn't try to act all high and mighty over frieza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leadership quality? He was an arrogant self-absorbed bastard. People needed only give him an ugly look and he'd utterly destroy them and their family and their friends and their friends' families and so on.

All he did was make people fear him. That's why they obeyed him.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
dubra, the king of demon world. the henchman of bubidi....

that isnt just in movie....in great siyaman saga, when that green guy(i dont really remember who the hell is he but he's the opponent in underworld goku fight for.) attack at frieza. frieza just gave a command to cell and than cell actually do as he said!! so is his father and other villiam......

he just said " cell!! get him!!"
That's Dabura, not dubra.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Leadership quality? He was an arrogant self-absorbed bastard. People needed only give him an ugly look and he'd utterly destroy them and their family and their friends and their friends' families and so on.

All he did was make people fear him. That's why they obeyed him.
he sure is a self-serving bastard, but in the underworld he's really popular in these bad dude. maybe he's bad enough to earn other bad guy's respect and loyalty!! becuz they r impress frieza's *****es attitude....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell didnt realy folow Friezas order ^^
He just wanted to get Goku. And well Friezas order was to get Goku. So why disobey XD

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ep. 180 - Warriors of the Dead (FUNimation dubbing) said:
King Cold: I do say!!!
Frieza: How did he improve so much?!
Cell: Don't you worry... He'll soon be dealt with... I'm the one who killed him remember?
Frieza: Well, who said we were worried? After you my friend.
Cell: Your too kind.
Frieza didn't order anyone to do anything.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're thinking of twho isolated incedents. In The Other World Tournament, when Goku and Pikkon stop an uprising in HFIL. There, obviously, they were teamed up. I'm sure Cell respects Frieza because he also wants to rule/destroy the Universe, and because a lot of his power comes from his cells.

The other incedent is in Fusion Reborn with Janemba. I don't think Fieza was in any sort of control (for long anyway). Maybe he was just acting as spokesman. The movie is not canon (part of the original manga or anime storyline) and so the producers made this. They gave people what they wanted. To see what a match with Frieza after all these years would look like. And besides, Frieza has always been considered DBZ's most heartless and notorious villain. Gohan's very inspiration for turning Super Saiyan was partly thinking of Frieza's past attrcocities. Gohan hated Frieza to the core. And in Fusion Reborn, Gohan gets to give Frieza the commuppance he never got the chance to receive from Gohan (if you don't count the fight after Goku is seemingly defeated on Namek). People would never get enough of seeing Frieza pay, even if they brought him to life and killed him ten times. People want to see him suffer!

Best answers
in movie 12 he command the enitre army to strike earth(including bajack and cell). i dont think he's fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your seriously confused little man :O

theres also an incident in one of the GT episodes where kid goku is locked in hfil when they create super 17, staring frieza and cell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

1. brolly(he's a madmen, he wouldnt listin everyone.)
2. koola(he's much dislike frieza...)
I thought I told you already the movies are non-canon. You have to realize they're full of plotholes. You know as well as I do Bojack could've annihilated Frieza in a single flick if he wanted to. Don't bother asking why Frieza was set to lead the group of baddies into the living world, it may've been those damn Frieza fanatics responsible for that. Darn them.

EDIT:
Obvious inconsistency/plothole: Cell was not seen in the film at all, Frieza's halo was gone, Frieza led an army of villains more powerful than he was, Piccolo was nowhere to be seen.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Akira Toryama said so, that's why.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza wasn't in command of anyone in the afterlife, he teamed up with Cell, Cold and the Ginyu Force to get revenge on Goku and to get out of HFIL/HELL. In Movie 12, he wasn't leading the forces of the dead against Earth, he didn't issue any commands or anything, and in GT, it's just him and Cell, and again no commands, just a partnership brought together through their hatred of Goku.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Frieza wasn't in command of anyone in the afterlife, he teamed up with Cell, Cold and the Ginyu Force to get revenge on Goku and to get out of HFIL/HELL. In Movie 12, he wasn't leading the forces of the dead against Earth, he didn't issue any commands or anything, and in GT, it's just him and Cell, and again no commands, just a partnership brought together through their hatred of Goku.
u mean all the suddent was a coincident?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
u mean all the suddent was a coincident?
I'll say this in terms of any game (mmo's specifically)

Player 1 is on a quest.
Player 2 is on the same quest.

The quest is very difficult, so they both team up and do the quest together and finish easier.

Its just a partnership.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Movie 12, he wasn't leading the forces of the dead against Earth, he didn't issue any commands or anything
Actually, Frieza signalled pretty much all of Hell to attack Gohan and Videl. The second Gohan killed Frieza the goons all ran like a bunch of cowards, even Bojack, which was extremely surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom