Friezas forms

Best answers
heres hsiu forms quickly befor i forget
form 1 (hes in the chair)
form 2 (he loses his armor grows 2 inches)
form 3 (gets aloguht bigger and has horns)
form 4 (he has a REALLY big head and long sticky things)
form 5 i think form 5 is his last form weres hes smaller and strong and theres also u could say another form where hes at his strongest and really buff (so like 6 forms) i think in esf he should have 6 or 5 forms his first 1 he starts off as and form 2 is easally reahed and doesnt add much power since form 1 isnt strong at all since in the frieza saga vegeta was stronger then him and i jsut wached the episode and krillen said so. i think form 3 should be like going ssj (with the added power of form 2 and u can skip form 2) and form 3 is again esally reached but again not that strong. form 4 is like ssj2 (with the power of form 3 and u can skip 2 it agian) and then theres form 5 wich is like ssj3 and and thats all BUTTT if u wanna skip form 4 cuz frieza looks uglyyyyy make a form 6 where hes buff and even though this ownt happen probly maby in the future and ps i write long messages dont i? dontu love me;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seem to be a suggestion
so posted it in the suggestion section

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err frieza wont have 90 million transformaitions...... :p

thats dumb and it would add like 8 new models........ no reason to make the game anylarger cause frieza needs a billion transformations....

Best answers
Freezy boy actually has 4 forms so he will have 4 in the game,i think

the bulk up thing you said could be make for every char but that would even suck
only for krillin it would make sense
and for USSJ Trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm sorry but one of freaza trainformation is not getting out of his chair.... -.-

Goku: omg! he just got 10000 more power level but how!

Freaza: yes goku, its true, i was storeing all of that in my ass mwahaha

ultrassj_vegeta

U
freeza has 4 forms!!! STOP COMPLICATING IT AND DELAYING THE RELEASE DATE!!!!!! ITS 4!!! end of story!!

Best answers
First form - little midget guy
Second Form - looks like little midget guy, but bigger and taller
Third Form - looks like an alien from Aliens (or AVP/AVP2)
Fourth Form - his fag form

Hope that helped ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
Goku: omg! he just got 10000 more power level but how!

Freaza: yes goku, its true, i was storeing all of that in my ass mwahaha
LMAO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i always liked friezas 3rd form... looked the best

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his 3rd form looked the coolest but sounded like a transvestite

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah.....his 4th form is also kinda crap...and y is it in the eng eps does he sound like a woman??

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4th form bulked up is pretty cool

Best answers
sorry 2 flame but LISTEN U IDIOTS! the first form is the 1 i nthe chair the 2nd just makes him look better the 3rd is the one is where hes really tal and then kills krillen with his horns then the 4th one is where he looks like an alian from alians (avp) and then the fith one is his last oneif u dont believe me (im new 2 the forums so if u dont see this image try clicking on it if that dont work ;( ) i jsut wached the tv and piccalos just fighting the avp thing here u can see this its from the dbz card game thing (heres the adress www.dbzcardgame.com/cards.cfm then search for frieza in the frieza saga and u can see a pic of picalo fighting the avp one wich is his 4th form herehttp://www.dbzcardgame.com/card_display.cfm?card_ID=1803

Best answers
i dont want the esf ppl to actually include it really im jsut saying he has 5 transformations and i didnt think any esf ppl would actaully take that seriously BUT HE HAS 5 %^^& TRASNFORMATIONS his 2nd most ppl dont remember its the one where he asked vegeta to countdown jsut befor he gotbig and looked like his first form with horns sticking upwards yeesh no wonder ppl jsut skip it and why goku sounds like a women in japanese... he or she is;/ so is chichi a lezbian?:shocked: ;D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he grows a little bit in that so called transformation, bit it isn't he just throws his armor away and gets in his bulked up form

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah its not a transformation...vegeta even says so if u watch it... frieza just bulks up and blows away his armor.....he dun change.....

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
After Frieza's so called 1st translation:

Krillen: Wow, is that his transformation?

Vegeta: You fool, he just blew off some armor.

Ok, it isn't word for word but thats pretty much what Vegeta and Krillen said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom