Friezas forms

Best answers
1-form hes in the chair and then gets out still the same

2-the bulked up one with huge horns(he didnt kill krillian you *** wad)

3-is the one from aliens

4-is the even wussier one with no horns

Best answers
ahh just forget the thing i wouldnt want frieza to have 5 transformations in game that would suck also see if this works nop it didnt and everyone else thought it was a transformation cuz his pwoer increased and h maxed out his pla fighting vegeta with a fist fight (hes weak there eh?) so i gues its not really a transformation but i still say he ahs 5 but ill drope it

Mog

Best answers
isnt there also a metal freiza when he comes back at begining of trunks saga?...... or am i geting mixd up with coola.........
anyway.....screw wussie frieza and change to coola :\

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, there is a Metal Freiza, and the mod will not have Movie Characters this time around.

Best answers
metal freaza he sucked he was only on the show for like 15mins before slice and dicey time

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wats this about?? sorry i dun follow......wait.... i dun wanna follow from wat it sounds like...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im confused too!!!
I reccomend a healthy dose of ON Topic to help! ;)

BrunO

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys really care about what order the transformation works eh? dont worry, the team knows what order it happens. if not, I can help them, I got it down :)

Best answers
The dubs have been going through this part right now. Here's how it goes:

Form 1 - Frieza in his chair
Form 2 - Very large Frieza with horns
Form 3 - Alien Frieza with long head
Form 4 - Compact, Smooth & All white Frieza

Proof? Frieza boasts he has 4 forms, everyone says he has 4, etc. etc. Just before Frieza reached Form 3, he said to Piccolo "I still have two more transformations left." After he reached Form 3, the announcer guy started saying stuff like "Can the Z fighters beat Frieza's second form!?!?" So I guess losing the armour was just getting warmed up, like flashing before you go SSJ.

When Trunks comes to Earth Frieza's partially metal, and supposedly "better than before," but it doesn't matter at all to Trunks. :p

Best answers
Well, now that I think about it, technically I guess he has 5 forms if you can say reconstructing his body cybernetically is a transformation :p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
err, Actually [ESF]nighthawk, its more like a reformation mate :D

Cheers

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok... well i dont thik esf will include all 4 , i said 4 tranformations i esf.

1- in his little ship , always making finger laser, and hiding behind his crew.

2- when he see that hes overpowered by the lil ****ty hohan and krillin (and vegeta mouth on floor), he gets taller, bigger legs, huge shoulder pad. big chest , wide head big horn. and no he didnt killed krillin , dende revived him

3- he was getting owned by piccolo and nail fused. so he dicided to scream alot. he turned in to some kind of alien like veryone says. big orn on the back , and loonng head.

4- after screaming for a while and breaking all his armor, AHHH he finnaly achevied his transformation to the last one, lil smooth transformation , he was shoter than the other , long tail, he fought goku and went at his maximum strenght.. all huge but still got beaten.

"it was just a monkey"

metal freiza doesnt count as a transformation, he wanted to get revenge on goku but only found trunks that kicked well sliced both king cold (father of freiza) and himself.

Best answers
Just outta curiosty, was there any indication Metal Frieza got over his need for the scouter? Because Vegeta got over his after fighting the Earthlings.

Could Metal Frieza he sense power, or did he still need a scouter? Or was the series never clear either way?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Form 1: Freaza in his Chair
Form 2: Gets out of Chair
Form 3: scouter brakes
Form 4: he gets abit bigger
Form 5: he has something to eat
Form 6: He grows Horns
Form 7: He gets smaller again
Form 8: has a drink
Form 9: he goes alll shiny
Form 10: When hes cut in half
Form 11: Dead Freaza
Form 12: Floating around in space
Form 13: Metal freza
Form 14: After being up-cut with trunks Sword
Form 15: Bitz-o-Freaza
Form 16: vaper... after being f0k0rz with Trunks burning Beam.

OK hes GOT 16 AND IM RIGHT SOO THERE U N00BS!:S

why is this not closed, we all ready know how many he will have. and dont go by the dubs when u say u know ANYTHING about dbz, cos funianimation f0cked with too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom